Chapter 6

Harry's POV

i get to school the next day and louis wasn't here again. I go to PE thinking he will be there, he never misses PE especially when we doing football.

I skip school to go and find him. I go to his house and no one answers, but the door was wide open. So I walk in shouting louis at the top of my voice. I walk up stairs and go into his room, to find him in bed with another person.

Louis what are you doing?

Oh harry!!

Who's this?

Umm err her names Leah.

And why are you in bed with her I say as I'm crying and shouting.

Umm if wanted to be with you Harry just I not bent to be honest with you.

I walk out the door whilst crying and screaming. I run to the pub and have a large vodka. By the end of the night I am hammered.

As I am walking out of the pub louis is at my house calling me. I shout what do you want you little cheater.

Look Harry we need to talk

No we don't I've seen enough

Harry I did want you but I just can't help but be with girls.

Fine but don't expect me to like you ever again.

The next I get to school and I'm talking to liam Niall and zayn. Louis walks through the gates and walks over to us I walk of.

Niall follows me and asks what's wrong

Nothing don't worry about it just me and louis aren't exactly good friends at the moment.

It turns lunch and I sit next to niall. We are all on the table including louis and Niall tells us to come round and practice the songs.

We get to practice and louis late. About an hour later he turns up with Leah he introduces her saying hello every one this is Leah my new girlfriend.

Hi it's not larry no more lets see what happens in the next chapter. :-D