P1:Thoughts about their relationship

Marco's POV

Marco always hates Tom, his best friend- Star's ex-boyfriend, he stalked on Star, almost killed Marco twice and always in anger. Specifically, the guy like Tom and Marco are like two parallel lines, they will always go straight each other. Then Marco got to know Tom better when they were hanging out together for a karate movie, it seems like they have more common than Marco thinks, they both love Love Sentence, they both care about Star. But in the end, Marco would never trust Tom, it just their relationship has improved a bit from enemies to frenemies.

Tom's POV

Tom hates Marco, in the past and now, even when they are frenemies, he would still hate Marco. Marco stole his girlfriend- Star, even when he is over with her now, but when you were born to a powerful and prideful demon prince and everyone must obey your commands, the feelings of losing a mortal is not so pleased. But, recently, he usually thinks of Marco, he remembers the night they were hanging out, his nerdy obsession to karate, his kindness when he tried to stand up for Tom or the smiles and jokes they have when they were discussing Love Sentence, Tom remembers every moment with Marco. Maybe, just maybe, Marco is not that bad, Tom would love to hang out with Marco some other times.