P7: Will you be mine...

Macro' POV
Wait, what, what did he mean by that? I want to ask him but when I saw that passionate smile, I couldn't speak any word. Then Tom stands forward and starts shooting at the targets, one by one get hit. Then when all of the targets felt down, he looks at me.

" Look like I won; what your answer, Marco" He smiles at me.

"I...I..." I don't know what to say, is he serious about this or this is just one of his joke again. It must be a joke.

"Hahaha, you got me, Tom, I were totally felt for it, dude" I laugh and punch his shoulder.

Honestly, I don't know if I really consider it as a joke or not, but what could I answer, it's not like I don't like him but not in this romantic way. So it's better for both me and him to ignore it and consider it as a joke.

Then I walk to the game stalls and get a gun and begins to shoot the targets, I don't want to deal with his expression right now.

Tom's POV
What just happened? I thought I already gave my best shot and I already made myself clear, I don't understand. I still need to give more efforts if I want to make Marco mine. Well, I can wait for him to truly accept me. Then I look back at Marco playing. He's not good at shooting, he missed most of them, he kinda pisses about that, cause he always rubs his hair when he's angry. Then his head will get shuffled and messy, that makes him even cuter. Please be mine, Marco, I can't get enough of you.

"What a chicken, get aside, nerd" a guy stands next to Marco pushed him aside.
How dare him, touching and insulting my Macro, only me can insult Marco.

"What your mouth, morons!" I hold Marco from behind and stares at them, I know I'm already pissed and they should not push my limits anymore.

"Tom, calm down" Marco holds my hand back and pat on my chest.

"Leave it to Diaz" Marco gives out a confident smile at me. All of my anger disappear right at that instant. It's settled, I absolutely fall for Macro.

"Hey chicken, I bet this friend on mine will beat the crap out of you in this game" Marco said and pulls his arms around my shoulders.

"You're on, kids, don't run back and cry" That guy replied with anger in eyes.

Macro is counting on me, he trusts me, I can't believe it, even though he doesn't understand my feelings, our relationship is definitely getting better.

"He's right, you're dead" I look at Macro and make some fire balls on my hands, then I throw them at the targets, all of them burn into ashes.

The guy gets speechless and runs away.

"You nailed it, Tom" Macro hugs me at the back with a cherish smile, oh hell, let this smile belongs to me for eternity.

" You were so cool, that guy is such a chicken, he messed with the wrong guys" Marco keeps talking to me and we both walking on the path.

"I know right, you remember his face, it likes he's going to smile and runs to tell his mommy" I replied to Macro, I actually like the feelings of bullying people messing with my Macro. After all, I'm still a demon and sadism is in my blood.

Macro's POV

OMG, Tom was so cool back then, well, he is my friend after all, hahaha, then I realised we already at the top of the mountain, the starry sky is above us, today was such a happy and enjoyable day, I love hanging out with Tom but his politeness still surprised me so my sarcasm is coming out again so I mock him.

"I didn't know the prince of hell could be this polite" I smirked at him with a little chuckles.

"Well, only in special occasion, and special people, of course" Tom replied back. His answer gives me a little strange, delighted feelings.

"Well, anyway, I had lots of fun today so I will stop mocking....And...Thanks" I thanked him. I feel like there is a little heat on my face so I look away.

"No, the pleasure is mine" Tom answered back but I'm busy looking at the sky. It becomes so beautiful tonight or is it because I'm feeling so happy that makes it like that.

Then the fireworks appears. Their light shines my face and Tom's, then Tom face is getting closer to mine, his lips put on mine, but somehow I didn't deny it, I didn't push him away although I would do if it was another guy. But at this moment, I close my eyes and enjoy the kiss, I like the feelings of kissing a guy like that, no, I'm wrong, I like the feelings of kissing Tom

Tom's POV

When seeing Marco's face shinning because of the fire works, something in me begins to blow, something in me explodes, my heart beats faster and faster, I couldn't resist these feelings any longer so I kissed Marco. It's sweet, soft kiss, it's just like the feelings of having the first bite of a chocolate bar, not too bitter, not to sweet but it would make you drunks in it forever. I stop kissing and looks at Macro, his face becomes a little pink after the kiss, did he also have the same feelings as mine, so I ask

"Do you like me too?" I look at him dearly.

"I don't know my feelings but I don't hate your kiss" He hesitated a little and replied.

"That's alright, I will wait for you to understand it" I holds his hands and put a kiss on each side.

I know I already have a place in Macro's heart so I don't need to rush him to do anything, I will wait for you, Macro, because I love you but when I already have you, I will never let you run away anymore. I have never felt this way, not even to Star or anyone, I'm scared because even I, don't understand myself but I know that I will not hesitate to get Marco and let Marco go. So be prepare, Marco.