P10: Our ending

Marco's POV

I am laying on the bed with Tom, he hugs me in his arms, it's warm and safe like he will deal with everything happens in the world and never let something harm me. I shouldn't feel like this because although I love Tom, I am still a male and I still have my masculinity, the pride of being. But at this moment, I don't care anymore. I think about what had happened between us and wonder why I love this annoying guy. Which makes me look at his face, his pale-red tone skin, his tall nose, his three eyes, all of him, which used to be everything I hate. Then I realized it could be when I saw how Tom was caring about me, losing his cool and arrogant self, in front of me, he is not the Prince of the Underworld, he is a just a simple lover. When seeing a guy that put himself like that, I couldn't help but feel that I am being needed by him. So I fall in love with him, and took another step to our relationship.

When I'm too focused at looking at him, Tom suddenly open his eyes and holds my face, all of them happened so quick, the next thing I know is his lips on mine. This kiss is different from all of the kisses we had, our first one was like chocolate, the second one was gentle like the sweet taste of vanilla, but this kiss, it was like the first taste of wine. It was passionate, it was great and I think I could get drunk. His upper lip on my upper lip, his bottom lip in the my mouth, he smooches, then Tom uses his tongue to leak through my teeth and plays with my tongue like it was urging my tongue to connect with it. When I feel the clue, I use my tongue as well but in a shy and clumsy way. His hands are not staying still, he moves his fingers around my chin, then to my ears and play with hairs on the curve of them. The fingers drag down the neck and touch my collarbone, he follows the shape of it and I could feel the heat from his fingers. They give me a shiver. It was a long kiss, I feel like it could take all my strength away. At the moment, I almost lose my breath and pass out, Tom stops.

"Silly , you could breathe with our nose" Tom chuckles and in that instant, my heart bumps like it was going to jump out of my chest.

"What was that for?" I ask so that I could calm myself down.

"Well, I was waiting for someone to kiss me but since nothing happens, I get it by my own" Tom said.

I don't know what to say, his confidence, it so sweet and it completely manipulates me without letting me escape. So I put my face into his chest.

Tom's POV

How could my lover be this cute, he is mine at last. I put my chins on his head, feeling the soft hairs of his touching my skin and his breath on my neck. From now on, I would have someone who I am care about. Holding this boy crawling in my arms, I feel graceful for the first time. This is the strange feeling for me, all my life, I have been told that I should have everything I want since I am a royalty, but having Marco is the happiest thing that I could ever have and I am truly graceful of having him in my life.

THE END

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to put an end to this because I want something sweet, pure and short.

But actually I want to work in another part of this story in a more dramatic, hardcore, yandere way so if you keen for seeing more, wait for the next part.

Anyway, the next one would be mature rating, meaning 17 and above audience as hardcore smut is involved, oh yeah, baby. So I give my apologies to youngsters. But who am I kidding, fangirls would do anything for their love, under 16 would probably create a new wattpad IDs with fake age and read it anyway. But to make sure Wattpad won't ban my next story, I would put the rating.

Thank you so much for supporting this story and being wonderful readers.

Sue- the daisy obsessed