P.3: A sense of love

Tom's POV

I run towards Marco, my heart feels like it is breaking, I wrap Marco with my hands, asking: "Oh... Marco, how do you feel"

Marco weakly looks at me, he replied: "Painful as hell..". His brown hair scatters with sweat, the blood in his hand makes the red hoodie become dark red, I can feel the wetness of it when I'm holding him around my arms. Something in my chest makes me can't breathe, why seeing his like this makes me so vulnerable and scared, it likes I wish I can that pain for him. Star comes in a few seconds, she reaches out for Marco, and suddenly I don't want to lose this warmth for Marco's body so I hug him closer and tighter, why do you make me feel like this, Marco? "Oww" I hear his voice so I loosen my hands a bit. His face once again shows a bit painful, his eyes narrow, the pain is too much for a human so he has fainted and this makes me want to destroy the ones who did this to him. I put Marco in Star's care and look at the monsters. "You all need to pay". I set a blue flame towards the monsters, my eyes become dark red, all I want now is to eliminate their lives. Then I feel a throbbing pain in my back, I look back and see Star raising her wand, she says: "Stop, Tom, we need to cure Marco". Her words like a wave carrying all my anger, I calm down and look at the brown-haired boy, Star's right, I can't let Marco in danger.

Marco's POV

I open my eyes and see 2 people standing in front of me, well, technically, a demon and a Mewni princess. " Marco, you're awake," Star says with joy in her face. I nod. Then I look at Tom's face, there is happiness then it's been replaced by a sense of sorrow, I'm surprised and asking myself what has made this arrogant demon sad. "Why did you do that?" His voice interrupts my thoughts. He reminds of my brave action earlier, I swear to god I didn't want to play with my life that, no kidding, I love my life and I love myself, but my body was like it had its own mind and moved without I realized. Maybe, I have seen Tom as a friend. "Cause you're my friend"

Tom's POV

I stunted, no one has never been nice to me without any purpose like Marco, they either want something from the prince of hell or to show up in front of my dad. And even if someone becomes my friend, they have never sacrificed their own safety for me. "But you're a human and you're weaker than us". Urghhhhh! Why I'm always an asshole? "Can you just stop being mean for 1 second" Marco replies with a little anger in his brown eyes. "I'm sorry but I don't want you to get hurt". I do, I never want something bad happens to Marco, I don't want to experience that feeling again, the feeling like I will lose someone so important to me. "Don't worry, I bet you have beaten the crap out of them, you're so cool when you're fighting," Marco says back with a smile on his face, for some reason, I feel it like sunshine to me. Marco is always like this, he has a soft and kind heart, so easy to forgive even if it is a jerk like me. Wait, what did he just call me, cool??!! My heart starts to pump, faster and faster, I couldn't look at Marco's face, I think I already blushed, I don't want Marco to see my expression.

Star's POV

My my, they have completely forgotten me, I look at Tom's face and notice he is embarrassed. How cute he is, look like the prince of hell is going to feel love in the future and I can't wait to see it.