Just a ride 2

As we were approaching his car I was a few steps behind him. I just wanted to be a little cautious and not get into the car of a complete stranger. I checked the place behind me twice. The first one to make sure that the mysterious man was nowhere out there, peeking behind the trees and waiting for the right time to attack. And the second one, to make sure that I wouldn't miss any of the memories from that place. Although they were amazing, I couldn't just stay in the past. I had to move on.

He didn't say a word while we were walking. As soon as we reached the car, I didn't take any second chance than to open the passengers' sit door and jump inside the car. Neither did he make any attempt to be kind and open the door for a lady. Ok this is a stupid way of thinking. Fuck this! I didn't need anyone to open the door for me. I was able to do everything myself. Ok not everything everything. I can't go home myself....I needed Beau to give me a lift. And there are some small several things more. Nothing much important.

He switched the key and the engine now was turned on. He started driving and I couldn't thinkof anything to say for breaking the ice, so I opened the radio and I totally freaked. "What the hell is this?!", I asked him annoyed. "What do you mean??", he asked completely anaware of what was I referring to. "I mean the music! I don't want to judge you but this is just awful. Can I please change the station??", I asked him politely. "Do whatever you want. This won't last a lot. The next town is only 20 miles away from here.", he spoke while I was searching the radio to find any good station, until I found it! I found the one in which they were playing Arctic Monkeys a lit! "Jeez!! This is one of my favourites!!", I exclaimed excited. It was the song of them Do I Wanna Know. "Uh, they aren't that bad, but I still won't stop listening to rap and hip-hop music", he said in a friendly way. "Haha..", I tried to laugh as much friendly as I could. Then he asked me what I didn't want him to...

"Seriously what is going on with you?? I mean to say you were out there alone like you had been hunted and this red thing in your T-Shirt...Looks like blood in a strange way but how could it be blood?? I mean like where would you find it if it was," he said a little confused while watching the road and handling the wheel really careful. I couldn't answer this the exact way it happened...I should omit the details and lie a little about it..Yes, but wait a second...The blood on my T-Shirt is mine or is it my dog's?? I had totally forgot about it..I couldn't hold it and I let a tear slip from my eye and just on time I turned my face around to hide it and I was really glad that he didn't take notice of it. I should focus now on this awkward situation and figure out a lie. But I would check fast if the blood was mine or my dog's. So I slipped my hand inside my blouse and touched the spot I got shot. But what the fuck...there was no wound on there..I should have got shot on this side. I mean like I wouldn't have survived if it was the this side...Out of curiosity I moved my hand to the other side and....Jesus! This can't be happening. Did God give me a second chance to life?? Maybe the bullet hadn't crossed my heart and maybe I was lucky enough to be alive! I have to go home as fast possible as I can. I had to spent some moments with my family and then move on with my life and forget about what happened that night.