The truth

"Now Guys Round 2 is about Drinking.", Luke started instructing and from the moment he mentioned the word 'Alcohol' I knew I was in. Alcohol was my strong part or something. I just had a lot of resistance to this point. I could deal with like 20 shots of Whiskey in 1 minute. No kidding. So here we go. Luke had gone inside with Irene to bring the shots and the drinks and Jai with Debbie went to bring a table to play the game. And I was alone there with Beau so I decided I should go speak to him. And so did I.

"Hey, there....", I said while taking a chair and sitting next to him. "Hey", he said smiling,"How's it going so far?", he asked,"I mean with everything here, you know...Staying for the night here and stuff. I was wondering whether you feel comfortable with this...I mean like you could just refuse the invitation. Like you don't even know me and it's not like I have regretted for inviting you over I just don't feel that you feel secure with this option...", he opened himself and that was good because the truth is that I had just accepted and invitation to stay at a complete stranger's house. Seriously what was I thinking. This is so stupid. They seem nice people and stuff but I realise that I am acting so strange.

Last night, I was supposed to have got shot by a stranger and after that I woke up in America where I met Beau and I just accepted an offer to live at his own house after attacking him with a tree branch and now here I am at his house ready to play an Alcohol game and spend the night with them. This is so stupid. I gotta go. Ok if I go they will think that I am stupid so I just wait to go to sleep and maybe I will wake up next morning back home. 

"Are you OK there? Did I speak a lot? God I panicked you and I have put you in thoughts. And now you think of-", I cut him to put him out of his misery. He was already feeling bad. "Don't worry", I tried to reassure him,"I am fine.", I ended. "Although, to be honest, I considered it for a moment and it seems pretty stupid. I accepted to stay at your house and I don't know you but maybe this is one of life's choices or something. Maybe this way I could move on. And it was my option. I chose to stay at your house for the night. And it sounds really stupid that we're gonna play an Alcohol game right now. At midnight.",I stopped and laughed and he joined me. "I know this is strange and stuff but everything's gonna be OK.", he tried to ensure me. "We've all been through this kind of stuff. Everyone here. And you maybe a starter but you will manage to go through it. We all did.", he said I was left speechelss and confused. "Wait. Wht do you mean by saying that you all have been through this?", I sked a little panicked. "Through WHAT?", I raised a little my voice because I had started feeling insecure once more. " Jeez Sam relax a little, would you?", he tried to play it cool but I knew he was hiding something. "Fuck Beau?!! Tell me what you mean!", I shouted and I could hear the other guys joining the yard, but I was so angry that he wasn't telling me anything. 

"Fuck I don't mean anything! Ok?!! Just forget it!", he raised a little his voice still hiding it from me. That thing. he was hiding it from me and I needed to know it! "Just tell me what you mean?!!", I shouted once again. "Look Sam I don't know what has got into you but-", I interrupted him. "Fuck this Beau?!! Tell me what you mean. Just fking tell me what you mean because I'm out!", I stopped to take a breath and then continued, " Look I just want to know what you mean. I only want to know it. It isn't a big deal ok? It's just an answ-" "It is a big deal Sam! It is! Why don't you understand?!!", he said frustrated. "Then tell me what it is! Tell me! Fucking help me understand what you're talking about, Ok?! I deserved to know from the moment you mentioned it!", I stopped and I wasn't about to keep on with the fight. I needed to know and he was obliged to tell me.

He sat down and took his head into his hands taking a deep breath before he raised his head up and told me something...that thing...these words...that couldn't make sense. I mean like..."Sam...You're DEAD..We all are here...That's why you were transported from the other side of the Earth to America. When we all died, actually when we were all murdered, we were given one chance, one opportunity to go to the place we wanted our whole life. Well the time we had managed to live. You probably had a deep wish to go to America and some superior forces decided that here's where you should go. But your trip doesn't end up here. You have a big journey to see things you never imagined existed or happened. But in the end you will come back here. The place where you were set from the beginning of your...afterlife experience.", he said and all I could grasp from his words was the fact that I was already ...Dead.