The night at a house away from mine

After 2 hours or so, we had eventually arrived at his house. Was quite impressed, you know? I mean his house was huge! There were 3 storeys, at least! And he had a swimming pool at his yard. "Wow...", I exclaimed in awe and as he noticed my reaction to all this he laughed. "Ok, you don't have to be so surprised...it's just a house. I live here with my brothers and their girlfriends.", he said in a mocking tone. "Wait. You have brothers?? Seriously and they live here with their girlfriends?? I mean like this is so fucking cool!", I couldn't hide my excitement. "Yeah...I will introduce you later to them. Now all we have to do is to show you your room for the night.", he said unlocking the front door. "I'm home!", he shouted expecting someone to hear him. "Oi Beau?!! You broought me a pie??", a voice was heard from up the stairs. "Uhm...We're gonna have a small problem here...", he said in an ironic tone. I just laughed. I couldn't say anything....not yet. I was too surprised.

"Uhmm...yeeaah I brought something but not a pie... Actually someone! Guys come here please!", he shouted obviously at his brothers. After two minutes of waiting he guided me to the kitchen and I drank a whole bottle of water. I was so thirsty that I had forgot. Can you imagine?? Suddenly two tall handsome men appeared in the kitchen's doorstep and...I was a little confused. "Uhm guys this is Sam... Sam the one on the left is Luke and on the right it's Jai", he introduced and I was taken aback! Luke and Jai were..twins! I never imagined I would have met twin boys!

"Hey Sam!", they both said in a funny way...I couldn't recognise them I have to admitt. They were so similar to each other, but I couldn't bother myself more while I was about to leave tomorrow. "Hey guys...Nice to meet you!", I said trying to be sociable. "So Sam...", Luke, I think, began to say,"How did you abd Beau meet each other?", he finally asked. "Well it's a long story and I'm gonna explain to you later guys.", Beau spoke and after that he took my hand and as he was about to lead me to my room, Jai obviously spoke..." Wait! Sam...Are you staying here for the night?!!", he asked me surprised. "Yeah...", I answered hesitantly. I was feeling strange because Beau hafn't informed them about me and now I was supposed t stay at their house. "Cool!", he exclaimed, "Then, we'll have to introduce to our girls!", he suggested excited. "Uhmm yeah, that would be great.", I tried to say again in a friendly wa.

Beau was guiding me to the room I was staying and we eventually arrived. It was on the second floor and when he opened the door I was just...stunned.