Just a ride

After I heard his name, I couldn't hold it..I just couldn't hold it, soo I burst into laughter. I know I was being rudw but what was the point? I wasn't to meet him again so I couldn't care less about 'hurting' little princess' feelings. "What is so funny??", he asked confused. "No-nothing!", I tried to speak but my laughter hadn't faded it yet. My stomach had started hurting and I rested my palm on the tree to keep my balance but I just fell on the grass and layed on the ground holding my stomach. "Seriously this is getting annoying!", he said a little frustrated. "So-Sorry dude I just-I just can't help it?!!", I tried to speak but again my voice wasn't cleat yet. "Jeez I'm out! I'm fking out!!", he shouted and throwed his arms in the air pointless to intonate his frustration and I realised that he was my only hope to get to the city or somewhere close, so I decided that I should show him some respect...So I said to him, "Wait!", he turned his back and now he was facing me. "What?!!", he snapped. "You're already out!", I told him and burst into deep laughs! He was so funny to tease! I couldn't hold it.

"OK! I'm sorry?!!", I shouted at him trying to hold my laughter and this time I made it. But seriously who would have such name?! He didn't turn round. Instead, he kept walking towards his car and I couldn't do anything more than ran after him to catch him. He was fast, I have to admit. I finally reached him and grabbed his arm. "Wait dude!", I told to him softly. He pulled his arm away violently but I couldn't just be stubborn right now. I had to swallow my pride for a little. I could leave him as soon as he gives me the lift to the city and maybe I could ask him to rend me some money.

"Look I'm sorry, ok??", I tried to calm him, "we're not that friends. We only know each others names, nothing else.", I told him a little cold. "Ok?", he said as if I were talking an alien language. "You know what I'm talking about!", I told him while putting a small smile on my face. "Of course I do..But the question is...What do you want from me??", he answered sharply. "Where are you going?", I asked him. "Why do you care??", he snapped back. "Look I just need a lift to the nearest city or twon. You think you could help me??", I tried to be a little friendly and emotional just to persuade himgive me the ride. "Well I don't know...See we only know each others names...We're not like friends! You know what I mean to say, right??", he told me while letting a smirk spread on his face. That bitch! How dare he to talk to me back using MY expressions?? Ok, I just had to take a deep breath and relax just to convince him. "Look I know I was being rude but I really need to get back to my home. See I had a really strange night yesterday and everything is so fucked up, but I promise I will be nice to you from now on", I tried to seem convincing and hope he bought the lie. "If I give you the ride, you're telling me why you jumped on my back and acted like a psychopath that had just escaped from the Mental Institution.", he said a little teasingly and I felt really happy.

"Are you seriously gonna give me a ride??? Fuuckk I don't know how to thank you! I owe you seriously man!", I told him trying to persuade him with my 'niceness'! I wasn't actually owing him anything. He was just a stranger to me. Nothing else. "Ok! Let's go!", he said now softening a lot and eventually his face lightened up. It was beautiful.