Chapter 13

Mark looked at me as I tried wiping the tears away when all of a sudden he turned around and went running after the girls.

'Mark what are you doing? Mark!' but it was too late. He grabbed the girl who said it on the shoulder.

'Hey don't you ever say anything about my girlfriend again. She might not look like a princess to you but she is to me ok?' And he walked back to me. I couldn't help but smile as he made his way up the road.

'Thank you'. I said shly.

'For what? Protecting my girlfriend?' He chuckled. He took hold of my hand and off we went.

'Where are we going first then?' I asked.

'Well seemingly those stupid girls upset my special one before, I was thinking a shopping spree then a romantic meal then maybe back to yours for a duvet night?'

'You know what Mr Franks that sounds perfect' and I kissed him on the cheek.

Mark took me into some expensive shops like Selfridges, Ralph Lauren, Dior etc. I couldn't believe it. I could never afford anything from these shops so I definitely wasn't going to let Mark buy me anything.

*A few hours later*

We had so many bags I couldn't be dealing with taking them into a restaurant.

'Mark is there any chance we could just go back home and eat? Maybe a takeaway? I don't really want to take these bags with us'.

'You know what as much as I would love to have a meal, I was just going to say the same thing. Chinese? Indian? Italian? Your choice babe' a beautiful smile came over Mark's face.

'Oooo tough choice. An Indian Pizza please! You choose the film!' I said smiling back.

'Well there's only one film I'm going to choose and it's GOT to be Back To The Future!!!'

'Well I've never seen it so you're lucky' I laughed.

'What?! You've never seen it?! That's it. We're over' he said and began to walk away down the street. He was just about to turn around the corner when he came running back. 'Only messing! But seriously, why have you never seen it?! You're in for a treat' he chuckled before planting a kiss on my lips.

Finally we were back at mine. We threw the bags on the floor and got into our pjs. While we were out Mark had bought some specially, so he could leave them at mine. I grabbed my quilt and we cuddled up on the sofa.

'This is what I love' said Mark.

'What? What do you love?' I questioned.

'This, being with you. Relaxing'