Chapter 3

'Come on [YN], the venue is just down here' Becci said grabbing hold of my arm. 'Ok Becci, ok I'm going as fast as I can'. I said. Becci seemed so excited maybe if I listened to these guys I would feel the same! A couple of minutes later we got to the venue. 

'Oh my god Becci hi!!!' I heard someone shout. 

'AHHH CHRISSY, LARA, AHHH I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE' Becci shouted. Becci ran up to Chrissy and Lara and gave them a big hug. I stood alone for a bit while Becci had a catch up. 

'So who's your friend then?' Asked Chrissy. 

'Oh gosh I'm so sorry. This is [YN]. She's a first timer to the lads concerts!' Becci replied. 

'Hiya [YN] lovely to meet you' said Lara. 

'We've come to see if we can catch the lads before they go on' said Becci. 

'Youll have a tough job at that now guys, they've just this minute gone inside' said Chrissy. 

'Damn, I wanted to introduce [YN] to the guys and show her how nice they are'. A little smile grew on my face at least I didn't have to stand around for a couple of hours waiting for these guys to arrive. 

'Well I suppose we best have a walk around the shops then, no point in waiting here if they've already gone in' said Becci. We started to head off to the shops. 

'See you later' said Chrissy and Lara.