Chapter 5

I couldn't take my eyes off him all night. His voice was perfect and the way his eyes sparkled in the spotlight sent shivers down my spine.

'THANK YOU GUYS, YOU'VE BEEN AMAZING!' He shouted before the boys took one last bow and headed off the stage.

'Come on!' Becci shouted before grabbing my hand and leading me out through the crowd and out into the cold winter air.

'BECCI!!' I heard someone shout as we walked around to what I guess was the stage door. Becci ran off and began to talk to Lara and Crissy while I stood next to the barrier and began to wait. It took around 15 minutes until the first person came out and that was the Irish one. Timmy I think his name was? I loved seeing how happy they made Becci and I can understand now why she loves them so much, I don't think I've ever met anyone so sweet in my whole life.

'Hey Mark!' I heard Becci shout, making my eyes immediately move and focus on him. Wow.

'Oh hey Becci! How are you? Did you enjoy the show?' That familiar voice said walking towards us before she got chance to answer his eyes met mine once again.

'Oh my god! I'm so glad you're here! I'm really sorry I couldn't finish talking to you in Starbucks earlier but we were late to sound check!' He said rolling his eyes and beginning to mess his hair up.

'Its fine haha, how was your cup of tea?' I joked.

'Urgh it was the cappuccino that I wanted but it was nice. Listen I'm sorry about this but Imma have to go again, make sure everyone gets things signed and photos and things. Hope you don't mind? Here..' He began before grabbing the programme I had in my hand and scribbling something on the front of it and then grabbing my phone and taking a picture of us.

'See you later [YN]' he said before disappearing into the crowd.

'WAIT. WHEN DID YOU MEET MARK?!' Becci began. Oh no. Here come the questions I thought to myself, while looking down at my phone and admiring the photo that he'd taken of us.