Chapter 8

'What? Are you being serious?' Mark's facial expressions changed.

'I'm sorry Mark but it's the only way, either that or I ask Becci to go to the shops for me?' I said

'Well the second one sounds like a better plan but oh well here goes nothing' Mark said, opening the window and slowly climbing out.

'Bloody hell, I don't like this' Mark said, looking down. 'All this just so we don't get caught hey?' Mark laughed 'See you later [YN], I'll give you a call soon, coffee maybe?' Mark winked at me and then he was gone. I ran to the window to make sure he was alright.

'See you later babe!' I shouted. I made my way downstairs to see Becci sat on the sofa listening to The Overtones on her phone.

'I so wish I could relive last night!' She sighed.

'Yeah so do I suprisingly' I said with a smirk.

'Right then are you ready' Becci asked.

'Oh course' I picked up my coat and bag and headed for the door.

'Now I can see why you like them guys' I said linking arms with Becci. We were halfway down the road chatting away when Becci suddenly stopped.

'What? What's wrong Becci?'

Becci pointed over to this figure in the distance, 'Markkyy Boyyyy!!!!!' she shouted.

There he was. This beautiful man who I had spent the night with. Becci grabbed my hand. 'Come on [YN], let's go talk to him' and she dragged me down the road.

'Hey girls, how was last night? Was the gig good?' Mark asked.

'Oh wow Mark it was amazing, honestly amazing. Now I have got [YN] into you guys too! She said she can see why I love you'.

'Oh that's great, well I'm glad you have you on board as a Toner' Mark gave me a cheeky smile and all I could do was look at the floor.

'Well girls I've gotta run, I need a coffee, see you soon!' Mark hugged us both and walked off.

'Ahh I honestly love him and those guys' Becci said dreamily. 'So what did you get up to last night then?' She asked. I could feel my face burn.

'Ermmm nothing really, ermm just sat around watched tv that's all.' Becci looked at me with a funny look.

What if she suspected something? What if she had an idea? What would I do?

*Later that day*

'Thank god that shopping trip is over!' Said Becci. 'The guys are doing a live webcam interview tonight fancy watching it?'

'Yes yes yes! Of course let's go back to mine and we'll have a bit of food and watch it'

*20 minutes later*

'Well I'm glad I'm home, I can finally put my feet up!' I said dumping the shopping bags on the floor and jumping on the sofa.

'Well I think it was a successful trip don't you?' Becci laughed grabbing my laptop off the floor. 'I can't wait to see the guys again and we only saw them last night!

'I'm not going to lie I loved every minute of it' I said grinning

Becci started looking around my front room what was she looking for? 'Sorry [YN] just looking for those speakers you have. If we're watching this interview we need to watch and listen to it properly'. Suddenly Becci stopped looking around and started looking at a certain object. What is she looking at? I tried looking in the direction but I couldn't find anything. My eyes were going so fast. What was it? All of a sudden, there it was. I ran over and picked it up.

'[YN], why have you got that bracelet? That bracelet looks a lot like Mark's bracelet, he had it on last night, but didn't before when we were talking to him this morning. Why have you got it?' Becci started to question me a lot.

'Ermm oh no Becci! What am I going to do? He dropped it last night. I was going to run and give it back before the bus drove off but that's when you left with those others. It must have totally slipped my mind. If I'd seen it this morning I could've given it back. Oh Becci. What will I do?'

Then I could hear these 5 voices, thank goodness, they've saved me for the time being.

'Hello we're The Overtones I'm Lachie, I'm Darren, I'm Mike, I'm Timmy and I'm Mark!' A grin appeared on my face. I saw Becci looking at me, oh gosh she definitely knows something.