18

We finally arrive at the place and it's 2 o'clock. There's only one more hour and we have to set up.

They've been on tours before so they know what they're doing but I'm lost so I just set up chairs.

As I'm setting up the chairs I get a call It's from my friend Jessica.

"Hi I miss you" Jessica says
"I miss you too. How's school"
"It's good I guess. Well what are you doing right now"
"Setting up chairs for the show. I'm on the last one "
"Fun?" She says question ish (not sure actual word)
" not really"
"What is everyone else doing"
"Probably practicing"
"You said that you had one chair left did you finish"
"Yeah I just finished right now I'm just sitting... oh they just came on the stage"
"What are they doing"
"I think practicing on stage like practicing what they are going to do or something.
"Oh nice well I have to go now have fun"
"I'll try bye hopefully see you soon"
"Bye miss you"
"Miss you"

As I hang up the phone the boys start practicing. First they play All My Love, then Taking You, Nobody Gotta Know, Just to See You Smile, On My Way, Perfect, Free, Why Don't We Just, Something Different, Tell Me, Made for, Air of The Night, Never Know, I Depend on You, Runner, and lastly We the Party.

I gotta admit they're pretty good at singing.

After they practice it's almost time for the concert. I go to back and open the door for the people who bought tickets.

It's funny because I get to check their tickets something I always wanted to do. I don't have much experience but I guess they trust me.

After the last person gets there tickets checked we let them in the venue.

It's really crowded so I make my way to the back. In the back the boys are getting ready to go on.

30 minutes later the show started. They finished around 5. Now time for the meet and greet

At the meet and greet there are many young girls.

It's weird how people actually enjoy the weirdos. Personally I don't but I guess they're good at singing but personality wise they're pretty much rocks.

Finally at 6:00 the whole thing ends. At around 10:00 we get back to hotel. Everyone goes in there room.

We have to wake up early tomorrow to go to the next concert.

Another day another sold out show