PART ONE ; seven

seven ; there's a menace in my head 

      YES! THAT ^^ IS A VIDEO MADE FOR ODESSA AND DEAN! IT'S JUST BEAUTIFUL AND HAD ME SHOOK TO THE CORE! @JonFuckingSnow MADE IT AND YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY WATCH IT AND FOLLOW HER AND SUBSCRIBE TO HER 

      Five months.

      Dean retained five months before his time on the nefarious-satiated realm of the living ceased entirely. A thin line of rope collectively assembled together any hope Odessa possessed of conquering this horrendous predicament. She coexisted in a world where darkness lurked universally, death and destruction were merely a daily occurrence, and residing in a purview such as this, she grew to understand that people like her and Dean weren't spared from cruelty. 

      With a deficiency from releasing her burdens, Odessa was gradually directing her wrath and frustrations toward Sam and Dean, desperate to conceal the vacuity of her soul. Guilt-ridden, she customarily apologized for her sudden outpourings and evaded their questions.The actuality of Dean's dilemma engulfed her as she awoke before sunrise to properly groom herself. She'd been applying her lipstick when she overheard some Christmas special reciting on the speakers. She didn't even realize Christmas was simply around the corner. This was the only holiday she ever anticipated for in her adolescence. She participated in the festivals with everyone else until her family was brutally murdered. This was the last time she was going to spend Christmas with her boyfriend and the thought saddened her beyond belief and they were beginning to become suspicious of her differentiating behavior. So, after realizing she couldn't worsen the situation by behaving like tempered child, she rushed over to the nearest store and searched for gifts for both brothers while she demanded they question the victim's family without her. 

      Clutching the brown paper bag securely under her elbow, Odessa pressed her phone between her shoulder and ear, listening intently to unconventional folklore Sam was reciting from some website he discovered. Every piece of information was increasingly becoming more and more ludicrous. She refused to even consider the possibility of a malevolent Santa Claus regardless if Sam and Dean were mulling over the idea. Dean's voice rang from the distance, she was now certain she was on speaker phone. "Turns out that Walsh is the second guy in town grabbed out of his house this month." He said, "Don't know if he was dragged up the chimney, too. Witnesses said they heard a thump on the roof." She could hear him shrugging off his leather jacket. "So, what the hell do you two think we're dealing with?" 

      Odessa, crossing a desolate street, rolled her eyes skyward and shook her head. "God, no, Sam. We seriously can't be considering this." She pleaded. "Dean, it's gonna sound completely ridiculous and utterly crazy." She didn't want to believe in the concept of an evil Santa, primarily because it would've shattered the pristine image she held for the holiday. And because the tale of Santa Claus was simply that—a child's tale.