McGonagall Walks in

Grins quickly replaced the previous sad expressions.
"Here maybe these will work" Luna said handing Harry two oranges
Harry sighed, he couldn't believe he was actually doing this.
He shivered. "Where'd these come from they're freezing"
Luna shrugged. I guess the room thought I was going to eat them.
"Hey Harry strut your stuff" Parvati cat-called.
"Yeah, give us a show" Padma called.
Harry shrugged; he may as well. With that thought in mind Harry did an overly exaggerated strut down an imaginary catwalk. The girls cheered, shouted, and cat-called not knowing how much noise they were making.
And just in time Professor McGonagall passed by the room of requirement after hearing shouting and squealing coming from somewhere.
When she found where the sound was coming from, she immediately opened the door, and right before her eyes stood "The Boy Who Lived" wearing a dress, covered in makeup, and was acting like a girl in front of her very own eyes.
"Potter,is that you" McGonagall said with a look on her face that had anyone laughing for centuries
But all of a sudden one of the oranges in Harry's dress rolled out of the dress and rolled towards McGonnagall's shoe.
"P-professor" Harry mumbled trying to not make this as awkward as it already was.
"Potter I don't want to hear it. Just when I see you later at the Great Hall for dinner. I shouldn't see this" McGonagall said waving her hands around obviously talking about Harry's new 'attire'.
"Yes proffesor" everyone said in unison
McGonagall walked out, cursing about how she should retire already.
"Did you see her face" Ginny laughed.
"Yah especially when the orange fell out" Parvati and Padma giggled.
"Girls can you please get me out of this" Harry huffed trying to get their attention. Obviously not liking the Embarrassment.
"Oh of course" Hermione said, and with a flick of her wand everything was back to normal.