Gotta Love Makeup

Harry eyed his friend warily.She wouldn't. would she?
He noticed the evil glint in his friends eye. She would
"Oh no I'm not wearing makeup. You can just put that lipstick back." Harry began to back away slowly, trying not to trip over his high-heeled shoes, while Hermione advanced with uncharacteristically evil grin.
Harry was to busy watching Hermione to see Padma sneaking up behind him.
"Come on Harry "Hermione wheedled "You're already in a dress and shoes how much worse could a bit of rouge be?"
Parvati,Lavender,Ginny, and Luna helped make a circle around Harry.
Harry nervously glanced around. He was surrounded on all sides.He briefly considered making a break for the door, but he doubted he could make it far in the shoes he was wearing. Sighing Harry threw his arms up in surrender.
"Oh alright fine! But whatever happened to me will never leave this room, okay?"
To his relief all girls nodded in agreement
"Of course, Harry" Hermione assured her friend "Now hold still, so I don't get lipstick on your teeth"
Harry sighed but held still
Ginny and Lavender was now digging through the large box that Harry silently dubbed the "Box of torture."
"Ah here we go." Ginny said while holding up a container of blue powder.
"Close your eyes, Harry" Ginny ordered as she held up the little powder covered brush to his eyes
Harry resignedly closed his eyes and let Ginny apply the eyeshadow while Lavender applied mascara to his eyelashes.
He didn't even bother to protest when Padma and Luna used a spell to grow his hair until his shoulders and started putting rollers in his now long hair.
Hermione stepped back to survey their work and decided that her friend could use some rouge in his cheeks,so she began digging through the"Box of torture" looking for some blusher.
"Hold still for a minute,Harry" Hermione obliged as she began dusting the boys cheeks.
Harry muttered darkly under his breath but obliged his friends request.
"Something's missing" she muttered,surveying her friends appearance.
The other girls made a circle around Harry trying to find what's missing.
Harry thought of this as like he was going to be a tribute or some thing. But he was thinking of how he should stop watching the History channel on the Dursleys TV it was giving him strange thoughts.
"Oh,I know" Ginny exclaimed pulling Harry out of his thoughts."His chest is too flat for that dress, it's hanging off him wrong" The other girls nodded
"Oh no no no no Absolutely not!. I let you put makeup on my face and shove me in a dress but you are not stuffing my top." Harry put his hands protectively over his chest.
"Please Harry" Hermione gave him the puppy eyes
"Oh for the love of fine, just stop giving me those looks" Harry said with a sigh.