chapter 3✅

Author prov 🍦

Heey, actually I'm really happy this is the third chapter and at the same time I'm sad for sana and so i want to say a word but in general because there are so many people suffering in silent and in different ways but they still keep that smile on their faces,  they prefer showing their serious and strong side what is definitely wrong  !
Yea that's right , if we share our pains we will never get to heal them like would a friend bring back your parents or someone you love?  Ofc no but if you cut your self and try to commit suicide or make your self suffer and maybe get depressed is gonna help hell NO ❌❌❌
But to be honest sometimes we gotta get a little bit selfish...
I hope that people who need a stranger friend to talk with message me,  I'll be happy to help and gain your trust chingu 😊

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

No one 's prov 🍦

The silent and peaceful night.
The cold breeze outside .
Darkness  was lightened up with the stars.
The Shadows of the trees would scare you,but then you'd feel safe with them.
No one ever thought that this could happen..
Poor us,  human beings.
Does trust still exists?
What about if you lose it?  Would you ever be happy or feel safe?
Monsters exist and also saviors do.
That night was as normal as the others..
Children sleeping in their parents embrace, in a safe home, peacefully.
What a piece of art to destroy ! Only monsters could do so.
And they did it...

    While everyone was sleeping two men tiptoed to the Sami family house
(AN:Sami is her last name or family name)
Heartless people, heartless people must pay for what they do..

The next day,  one of the neighbors was passing by but saw something irregular. The door was wide opened , the poor guy was horrified so he called the police at first he thought that it was thief but once they got inside of the house they found some blood..
Her dad,  mom and little sister were all murdered  in a horrible way.

   Sana's prov 🍦

"no no no no please  don't  please  aaaaaaaaaaaaaah "
Woaah my god that was a bad dream  no more like a nightmare,  wait what's all this noise?
Adam was still sleep when suddenly someone screamed
"i found two here! "
What is he talking about and what is he doing here how did he get here???!!
He approached us and smiled but i could clearly say that that was a sad one.
"there still alive! "
Wait alive?  What's going on here why is this strange man here and he seems like a kind of police officer..
I got up and run to my parents bedroom,  when i knew the real meaning of darkness
Dad...

Mom..

Lin.. (AN: that's her little sister 😢)

Why can't I  move  ? Why is everyone so silent? Can somebody tell me what's going on here?!!!!
I didn't cry, No i didn't ,i didn't scream, everyone had that sad face on their faces. Then i realized that adam was messing. I went back to the setting-room but i couldn't find him.  I was so damn worried,i avoided all the pity looks, the tears in there eyes ..
I started screaming his name every where like a 미친놈 (crazy) , when I was about to lose hope, i felt someone hugging me from the back to my surprise,  that was the only miracle that was left to me in this world ....

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Luuuuuv u my beloved readers,  and i jst wanted to inform you that if you want me to use Korean words to familiarise you with the 한글 (Korean language)  just message me 😉

With all my love the Author me ❤