chapter 1 ✅

Sana's prov 🍦

What does life mean ?
Why does everyone hate this world?
Are we Worth this happiness or is our pains real? Maybe a way to blame others and get rid of everything?
Is everyone happy just like me?
I might seem like a philosopher but no those are just some random questions that i ask myself but never find the answers ...

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Author prov 🍦

Let's just forget about each single thing she said , and let me introduce her to you( vip readers 😍) so this is our heroine her name is sana as u can see she's a Moroccan ordinary girl , 17 yo, the sweetest girl that u can meet, it's been a year since she transferred to a new school but made some good friends, food is life for her but unfortunately she's on a diet for some reasons that you'll get to know later...
Ummm is that all?
(sana:what about my family miss author ?)
Aah right sorry sun yea her dad is a politician while her mom is a housewife nd she has two siblings : one little baby brother and a little sister ! She loved them more than we all could imagine but as much as we all love our families ... But her dad's family always hated her mom actually they hated her too and always blamed them for tiring there son so that he gets more money and give them a better life... (remember this part please)
She always dreamed about becoming a doctor while her parents didn't agree! You're all gonna ask why? I'll let her tell you guys by herself 😊
See ya later lovelies 😍😍😍

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sana prov 🍦

Yup right my dream is to open up my eyes and find my self helping people, i want to become a doctor but as miss author said my parents didn't agree, why ? Because i want to archive this dream but in korea why can't they just understand me and my opinions... Sometimes i get mad at them byt no it's not there fault they just worry about me and wish the best for me! And this makes my love for them even bigger.

While i was thinking and getting ready to sleep i heard some noise in the kitchen. I couldn't sleep so i went to discover what was happening , there were two shadows talking in a worried tone , i wasn't wearing my glasses so i couldn't see clearly but i knew there voices . My parents were talking about some problems at my dad's work, i thought that this was nothing important so i went back to my room .
The next morning i woke up , did my daily routine and then went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast but i heard my dad calling my name so i went to him
"yes daddy? "
"morning sweetie, what were you doing? "
"um i was just preparing the breakfast nothing much dad, why asking do you need something ?"
"aah yea i actually want to take you out today just me and you my precious daughter "with a sad smile on his face .
"why all of a sudden dad, is something wrong, no i mean did i do something wrong to you dad? I'm really sorry i really never mean what I say and i promise that I'll do whatever you ask me to ..."
"sweetie, your the most hallowed daughter that someone can have, i never got mad neither angry at you, I'm just too glad that i want to thank you that's all .."