chapter 11✅

2 weeks later

   Sana's pov🍦

Sooooo tomorrow is the day and I'm really excited  !!!!!!!!
Everything is ready : the papers that me and damdam need , money, our stuff is all prepared, I've contacted the University and I've been told that i have a scholarship that is enough to get us a good life there but the problem is that he's not allowed to stay in the campus with me (AN: ofc you dummy he's not a university student to stay there with you? !  Go look for a house  ! # but can't i just get more money from the bank and have a peaceful life??? # nah i don't want to # but why???!!!! # i just don't feel like it mwahahaha,  now let's get back to the story ❤) so yea i still have to look for a house and that's what I'm doing right now hihihi ( on the internet of course lol)

"Siiiiiiiiis!! "shouted adam from his room.

"yes sweetheart? "i run to him.

"amm I just wanted to know when are we coming back here so i don't take a lot of clothes and books? "

"well if you want you can use just the same way i used "

He had a confused look.

"ahem look i took just the most important things that I'm gonna need the first two months till the things get settled down a little,  and then we'll go shopping *wink* you see what I mean? " i started tickling him.

"yes ma'am "he said between the giggles.

Alright back to where we were.

   *knock *knock* (TWICE 😂)

Someone was knocking at the door so i went to open it when i found....

Taehyung's pov 🍦

"hey wassup bro "

" Yoo kook, how are ya doing  ?" i smiled to him.

"nothing much but guess! " he looked at me with eyes full of happiness.

"don't tell me that your dad said yes??!!!"

"hey are you really taedumb ?? Or maybe he got kidnapped and you were their complicit  !!!! "

I quickly kicked his feet.

" pfff dumb my ass , if jin hyung knew how you treat your hyungs... « No snakes for 2 weeks young man » *imitating jin's voice* " i looked serious but nah I never get serious kkkk.

"miaaaan hyung i-ii-ii didn't mean to after all you passed Ajou's test so i think that your not dumb , maybe you were just acting the dumb around us but you actually sleep with books.  You nerd! "

I started laughing my ass out and so he did.

"so back to the main topic, yea my dad finally agreed for me to study at the business section in Ajou,  what means that we're gonna be all back together in our university life bts are back ! " he shouted.

"hey slow down mom might hear us.. "

"wait is antie at home, hmm now that makes sense why i can smell this delicious food! "

"yes right.. "agh i remembered that halmoni will be here in two days ...

"Yo tae, you heard what i was saying  ?"

"... Ah,  oh yea yea i did.  Hmmm kook aren't you hungry  ?" i tried to change the topic.

"dude you call that a question  ?! Obviously, my tummy have been growling since 2 hours !!" he said sarcastically.