chapter 8✅

Sana's pov🍦

Two years has passed, and i can tell that I've totally changed, i became more mature, I just passed my final exam  and i can say that i became proud of my self and proud of my brother too! He's growing up so fast and he's trying to protect me all the time what makes me remember my dad...

"Sanaaaaaaa! I'm hungry " shouted Adam .

"okay , so what does my little pig wants for dinner??? "i asked in a playful tone.

"I'm not a pig! You know that I'm a really big sportif boy... But however i want ummm roasted chicken with hmm French fries  !!" he asked excitedly.

"alright,  alright , but could you please get me my computer from the living room  ?"

"Yes ma'am! "

How damn much  adorable he is 😍
And while i was cutting the onion i heard him shouting and jumping on the sofa.

"kyaaaaaa,  Sanaaa look what I found here "he said while rushing to the kitchen.

"look this email was sent by that university that you've been talking about all the time!!! What was her name? "

"A-aa-ajou u-uni-university  ??!!!!" with a shocked face.

"my God! Adam i got accepted!!  I got accepted!!  I can't believe it i can't.. Yaaay Ajou university i did it !!!!! I did it!!! "well i nearly started crying hahaha.

"Sana are you gonna  leave me alone here  ?"

"of course not my prince...  We're gonna go together there and we're gonna have a better life  "

"i hope so sis , promise me that you'll never leave me behind you. "

"i promise darl,  i promise... "

  3 hours later

*buzz*buzz*

"Hello? "

"oh hello darling , how are you guys doing? Is everything alright? "asked grandma in a worried tone.

"ah yea mami everything is fine haha "agh i still don't know if I should tell her about this,  hmm i still have two weeks to travel to there..

"eum mami? I wanna tell you something but please Just listen to me first  ."

"hmm alright go ahead.. "

"so as you know i studied really hard those two years, i did all my best, i got the highest score, and i applied to the universities that you guys told me about but i still sent to a korean university because i knew that my parents believe in me but used to find this a little illogical that i might get accepted in a Korean one so i challenged myself and finally found my dream... And so this afternoon i got an email telling me that I've been accepted and i could  start going in 3 weeks , but i have to be there in like two weeks... "

"... "
I heard her take a deep breath.
"look.. "
"i can't , i can't let you do this you're not alone! You have a little brother to take care of... "

"but.. "

"please let's not talk about this because we already decided that you'll come here and finish your studies here you and your brother.  That's my last words to you Sana,  please i want the best for you... "

"No, no please I... "

"listen me and your grandpa are gonna visit you in two days, i hope you think about what I've said darling. "

  End of the call

No i won't let this happen,  I've got enough of everyone using me for their own benefits. I hate it when i obey to everyone. I never do what i really want. But not this time,  no not today ...

To be continued

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Mwahaha finally!!!! 
I did it she's finally gonna get free!!!!

So first i wanna thank you guys for getting 100 ❤❤❤

And i wanna ask you to stay tuned for the next chapter 😉😉😉

Luuuuv 😘😘😘😘