chapter 7✅

**lol now that's a real chapter **

  Author pov(😂😂)🍦

So now I'm gonna  resume the whole tree months after that day when the lawyer visited  that's all.    Well for the moment haha and sorry for all this drama and sadness coz there's a lot of surprises waiting for you guys but later mwahahaha* cough *😂😂

  💓💓💓💓💓

  No one's  pov 🍦

Everyone,  everything changed...
class mates, neighbors, family... 
Life isn't cruel,  people around us are cruel! So never trust someone especially the ones that treats you in a good way with no paybacks !
The two poor kids finally tasted the real pains,  their grandparents couldn't leave them alone in that city with no money,  nothing to eat...  Even the school didn't agree to get them back because of the rumors that spreads really fast ..but luckily their uncle wasn't like the others, he helped them and tried to give them some affection and love even if he was really busy with his company and family matters .
Days passes by ,
But do stitches get healed fully ?
  Day by day Sana started getting back to her senses , she transferred her little brother to a cheaper and better school, she started working at part-time jobs , without anyone knowing . Her maternal grandmother was the one who was in charge of taking care of them but even if sana was the mom,  dad, friend and whole family for her little brother. They both started practicing 태권도 because she wanted to become able to protect her brother ...

With other words she finally decided to continue her life , protect her brother and archive her dreams even if it costs her her life (nooot that much but jst a little of her life lol kkkk)

💕💕💕💕💕

  So how do u guys find this chapter so far??   The next one is gonna describe a little part of the two years after that incident (like wth i don't know if this is happening in the future,  the past or the present?!  Plz don't mind me coz I'm sleepy and stuff kkk) 

Ooooh and before I forget
태권도 : taekwondo ( a Korean art of self defense.. 😏)

{And hope u guys think about the picture below }

Luuuuuv 😘😘😘😘