10.

10.

Lauren.

Waking up out of my sleep partially disoriented, I felt kisses being put all over my face. I cracked one eye open to see Amir hovering over me smiling like a Cheshire cat. "What are you doing? Get off me" I said pushing him off me. He scrunched his face, "gah damn yo breath is on a 1000 right now! I got guest services to bring you extra shit that I advise you use right now," he said seriously. I rolled my eyes before sitting up in the bed. "Whatever nigga. What time is it?" I asked noticing he was in different clothes from last night. "It's around noon. It's a brush, flat iron, and clothes for you in the bathroom." I looked at him sideways, why did he have all this girl stuff in here, I know guest services don't have all that. "I called Skylar, and she brought some stuff for you. You agreed to spend the day with me right?" He asked. I nodded my head walking into the bathroom to get ready. I set my iPhone on the counter, and began to play my girl Jhene Aiko, My Afternoon Dream

Don't wake me up, because I'm in love with all that you are

You make me see the truth in things, I think that you are

The remedy for everything, It seems that you are

The truth itself cause nothing else can take me so far...

After taking a 30-minute shower I noticed the clothes that Skylar had bought for me. She picked one of my new white sleeveless crop tops, a pair of cute Aztec print shorts, and pair of Zanotti shelled sandals. One thing I can count on, Skylar keeping me on point, my little fashionista! Before putting on my clothes I ran the flat iron through my hair to refresh it from last night. I then put on my top, and then started pulling up my pants when Amir's rude ass bust through the door. "Yooo what's taking you so long you been in here almost an hour and a half!" I finished pulling up my shorts, "We got somewhere to be? Uh no, we chilling so do that and chill! All this takes time baby." I said as I walked past him grabbing my heels. He sucked his teeth, and I just laughed at him. "What you want to do today?" He asked me as I lotioned my legs. "It's really up to you, I can show you a few things around here, oh and Tony is having a bbq later we gotta roll through, but that's not until tonight." I informed him. "Help me put my shoes on, I feel fat, I'm tired of bending over." I told him, he laughed at me, and came over to help. "Let's just start off with getting something to eat, I had to wait for your slow ass to get ready, and I ain't eat yet. I'm a grown ass man hungry as hell." He told me cocking one of his eyebrows up like he had a real attitude about it. Shit he probably did, his fat ass can't miss meals or he starts to act like a diva. Honestly, those Snickers commercials were based off of Amir. I leaned back onto my arms on the bed as he adjusted the straps of my sandal before fastening it, "What you in the mood for?" I asked looking down at him.

"Beef and broccoli, some good shit, don't have these Texas niggas feeding me no cat or dog." I smirked at him.

"You sure you don't want no cat?"

I laughed at my dirty joke, as he grabbed my other foot. He trailed his finger up my calf muscle; he stood up bringing my leg up with him, his fingers still trailing my skin going to my inner thigh. "Hmm I might consider." He started kissing my raised calf muscle. Oh gosh, I couldn't think straight, he always makes me go crazy, I felt my girl start to stick to my panties. He put the clasp on my shoe, and dropped my leg. I didn't even notice he put my shoe on. I shook my thoughts clear, and stood up. I have to get myself together. I grabbed my phone, and bag and walked out of the hotel room with Amir following behind me.

Once we arrived to one of my favorite Chinese places Yao, we got out. The ride was fairly quiet. As we walked in the front door Amir grabbed my hand. I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me. This fool is going to make me go crazy. After the hostess seated us, Amir asked me,