Its lit b

y'all it's your b angie coming at u with a new update after 2 years

*
*
*

Hiatus. That stupid ugly word, who made it up y is it a thing. Those were the thoughts swirling around Angie's head as she scrolled through Instagram. As much as the b enjoyed all the boys upcoming projects she'll always b a hoe for ot4. She can't b the only one who misses the boys although she saw them like a week ago. The b misses them as a band but the boys did deserve a break, she'll wait as long as it takes for them to come back as a band.

After 2 hours of aimlessly scrolling through her shared fan account with Niall (which by the way gained a lot of attention due to the selfie they posted all those years ago, after a few days though Angie had to claim it was photoshopped bc management was a bitch. There was still some fans who thought it was real ) the b got up and walked to her window to see some ugly kids fist fighting. Angie opened the window and stuck her big ass head out along with her phone in hand recording.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT," she exclaimed and flipped the camera to smile mischievously at it, then posting it onto her Snapchat story. The kids down bellow paid no mind at her antics for they were use to her oddness.

The larrie went back inside to text one of the girls to come over.

Angie: b come over I'm bored af

Ariana: kkkk

With that she went back onto her fan account and posted a few pictures of Harry at the nyc Dunkirk premiere, captioning them with with ridiculous questions for her followers to answer. After 2 years her and Niall's account had over 80k followers it was a long and hard journey but they made it. Niall had been busy at the beginning of the year with his 'fast hands' song skyrocketing to the top of the charts (which she is extremely proud of ) Angie had to take over a bit but all was good now that he had some free time to post and shit.

Shit I promised them hoes I would go live today.
Great she didn't want to reschedule on Ariana since she was probably on her way already, guess she'll have a guest on her live.
She announced on her Instagram that she'll b going live in approximately half an hour.

After religiously searching for her stupid iPad she finds it in the cabinet under the kitchen sink, at this point she doesn't question y it was there god knows what she does when drunk. Fixing up her living her room for her guest bc her mom raised her to always have your home clean when visitors r over. And yes Angie somehow managed to score a bomb ass apartment in the heart of LA after realizing that school wasn't meant for her, she moved south and attended a cosmetology course and was Niall makeup artist for a few months.

Multiple knocks on her door shook her out of her thoughts. She walked the short distance from the couch to the door and swung it open.

"What's up b, come- " her words died in her throat bc in front of her very eyes stood the one and only person who with his very presence blessed this earth with just breathing.

"Sup bitch." Louis said stepping in through the threshold and threw himself onto the couch like he didn't kill everyone with his 3 second teaser on Instagram yesterday.

I turned to Ariana who stayed quiet throughout the whole exchange.

"I don't even know when I got here he was on his way up"

??????

After finally hugging the shit outta Louis, Angie announced that she has to go live bc she promised her followers.

"So Lou you're gonna have to b behind the camera the whole time and don't even think about making a sound or I'll beat your ass" Angie ordered and looked at Louis who was smiling down at his phone. Heh he's probably texting Harry, she thought.

"Huh oh yeah of course, I'm not even here" the short boy said without looking up from his phone.

Ariana and Angie turn to look at each other and sigh.

"You're worse than us with your eyes glued to that damn phone!" Ariana yells and mimics Louis using her own phone.

"I totally agree suck his dick" Louis says, still not paying attention.

*

In the middle of her live, Ariana and her r in the middle of a rant about how that one stupid interviewer had been ugly with Niall, Louis gasps softly and says god damn under his breath and zooms in on something on his phone.

Dick pic

Ariana breaks her neck and looks at Louis with wide eyes. The b finally looks up from looking at the presumedly dick pic and seems to realize he's not alone and mouths sorry.

Angie coughs loudly but it's too late there's people commenting already

WHO WAS THAT
OKAY BUT THAT LOWKEY SOUNDED LIKE LOUIS
lmao remember when u posted that selfie with Niall and then claimed it was photoshop when it clearly wasn't I'm not saying you're friends with boys but you're friends with the boys
THAT WAS LOUIS
y hasn't Natalie posted in a week is she dead

Quickly going off live, Angie looks up at Louis whose red in the face. She notices the a pillow on his lap but doesn't say anything about it she's too shook to react to anything. Ariana on the other hand.

"LOU WTF HOLY WE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE OMG" the b yells and paces around the room with her head in her hands.

same

There's nothing they could possibly do the live was watched by 300 people the news has already spread considering how fast the fandom was.

Louis hasn't said a thing, poor him he was appreciating his mans dick. Grabbing her phone, Angie goes on twitter to see a short clip of herself and Ariana right at the moment when Louis's voice is heard captioned HOLY SHIT GUYS LISTEN CLOSELY. The replies under the tweet r no different.

Great

*
*
*
yall that's it
hopefully one of the girls updates soon
- larrielyfe I think that's my user