The unexpected pt.2

Angie's pov

3 years latuh

"No Niall, I clearly sent you the video. The one with Zayn's high note at the end! Does that ring a bell?"

"Oh is it the one Kasandra made?"

"Omg yes, freakin took you 29788 years to remember tf, oh and don't forget to post it and sign off with 'natalie'.

"Okay pues mija, bye I've go to go bc Liam keeps pestering me how rude it is to talk on the phone when there's someone talking. Like hoe does it look like I care at all! "

"Mmm pues te portas bien, bye loser." And with that I hung up and fell face first onto my poor excuse of a bed.

College is stressful kids. Drop out now before it is to late. Seriously though my literature teacher has been on my ass for not turning in my homework, like yes I know that is very important but I have an account to run tf. Good thing I got Niall to agree to co own it. Back to my bitch ass teacher who looks like nun Jude for ahs, Plater what's good? lololololol

Anywayyy after 3 long ass years i finally get a break and guess where I'm going.

*que dramatic drum roll

Okay okay I'm going to visit the boys!! I haven't told anyone besides niall bc he's the only one that isn't shady af. Over the spam of 3 years I come to realize that the boys I obsessed over are the shadiest fucks ever. Thats a lot to take in considering the fact that everyone sees them as the perfect boyband. anywayyy. I think I'm pretty close to Niall well bc he basically tells me everything, like he came to me first when he was having relationship problems with Kansandra. (Nothing major just him being a jealous hoe). The Irish hoe pretty much kept me updated with everything.

Anywhore on a not so serious note, I have a party to attend and packing to do. Guess which one I'm doing... yes you got it right I'm going to the party. Hey it's only bc finals week just ended and I need to let loose a little.

A few hours latuh at the party

The walls are shaking, the floor is shaking, the chandelier above me is shaking, everything is shaking. My mind is buzzing and my vision is blurry. But I'm having the time of my life.

I quickly walk, Idk man I think I'm crawling honestly, to the dj. I'm gonna request a good ass song. I make my way up to the stage where the dj is.

"Hiii Mr.dj man, how's it going?" I slurred.

"Whatya want kid?" The dj man answered annoyed. Um rude bitch ass motherfucker all I want to do is request a song tf.

"I'd like to request a song actually." I stated loudly, slowly swaying to the beat of hotline bling blaring through speakers next to me.

"Alright which song would you like?"

"I would by One Direction please." And with that I skipped off the stage and into the kitchen to get another drink. I scan the small room and take notice that someone left a pretty pink pipe just laying there. Ahh what a shame, lol I'm stealing it. But shh don't tell anyone. I take the pipe into my hands and exam it for a few seconds before inhaling where I think you should inhale it from. I've seen this in movies before I'm sure this is how you do it.

After taking a few drags, lol more like 42738, I go back into the living room just in time for I would to start playing.

"FUCK YES THIS IS MYBJAM! " I yell out while stumbling onto the a random table in the middle of the room. Two girls and boy join me on top of the table and sing off key with me.

"WOULD HE SAY HE'S IN L-O-V-E, WELL I WOULD I WOULD."

The morning after

I hate this, I hate everyone. Why are the curtains open, who tf thought it'd be a great idea.

"Good morning sunshine!" Oh great if it isn't my lovely roommate.

"Fuck off you hag."

"Aww is someone a little hungover." Melissa cooed. Bitch hoe ass motherfucker I hope you trip on your to your dailey yoga sessions. Like who even has time for that.

"Angie, need I remind you that your flight to LA is in an hour." The witch speaks again.

WAIT WHAT

"OMG I HAVEN'T EVEN PACKED, I NEED TO SHOWER I SMELL LIKE SHIT AND WEED?" Wtf happened last night.

Melissa informed me that she had packed for me, which I'm very thankful for, and that someone recorded me singing I would on a table half naked. Honestly after watching the video a few times I found myself dying of laughter on my way to the airport. Mel's driving got us there with 15 minutes to spare, we bid our goodbyes and wished each a good summer break.

At nialls big ass house

"I want to so badly post the selfie we took onto our fan account and caption it with, "FINALLY MET NATALIE!", lol won't that be hilarious." I whine

Niall laughs, "omg fr imagine their reactions" he laughs even more. I nod in agreement.

"Lets do it!" He excitedly says and looks over my shoulder as I log into the account with my shaky fingers of adrenaline. I post it and quickly log off in record time.

Lol, after that very dangerous act we chill and just talk about anything and everything. Its very calm until Harry and Louis burst in through the front door.

"You whores!" Is the first thing that Louis says.

Literally same

Suddenly I'm engulfed in a hug, more like me being sandwich between larry. Quick someone take a picture and photoshop me out. Have you felt that feeling of being so warm you wanna explode into farts and rainbows bc same.

"I missed you guys so much, how did you know I was here though?" I asked. Bc like how did they know I was here tf.

"Well a selfie was leaked and it's trending all over twitter." Harry says giving me the stinky eye. Lol they're fast I wonder if the girls have seen it.

Niall laughs from behind me and mutters something about legends. dumbass

"Soo." I say and wiggle my eyebrows at larry. "How's it been between you two?"

Louis and Harry shrug and smile at each other trying but failing to be subtle. Haha larry is real bye.

"We're good, how about you how has college been?" Louis asks

"Its been alright, stressful but I'll manage." I sigh, just then I remember what had happened last night. Omg I've got to show them. I ask Niall if I could use his laptop to which he responds with a him.

"You won't believe what happened last night, best night ever since I started college I stg. Not even exaggerating." I exclaim as I look up "Drunk girl singing passionating to I would by One Direction". The boys give me confused looks but I reassure them that it's hilarious.

After watching it a million times we're all rolling on the floor dying of laughter.

"Omfg did you see the guy behind you that was snogging the blow up doll." Niall laughed for thousandth time since I've played the video that now has eight million views. Pretty outstanding if you ask me.

"The funniest part was when you and that one guy held hands and sang to each other before breaking down into tears." Louis wailed his arms around trying to catch his breath.

"Hey that's Brian from my literature class he's nice,always bringing the class cookies when Plater is a bitch." I laugh with them.

---------------------

Lol after 62819928 years I'm back with a new chapter, can't really say I have an excuse for not updated besides homework, anywayyy 1344 words wooo

I'll probs update in the morning lol til next time

-@darklarrie_