llama farm

Niall point of view ♥

Kasandra looked so beautiful today as I was taking her to a llama farm . She really enjoys them , and Ive been craving to see her gorgeous smile for weeks , this llama farm will be the way to that smile & her heart .

Kasandra point of view ♥

*kidish voice* OMG ! OMG ! OMG !!!!!!! So today Im going to a llama farm with my favorite person ever . So I today is going to be amazing idk if this is a date or we're just gonna have fun . Tbh in my opinion I wish he would ask me out , im obsessed with his irish accent and his blonde hair with his hawt asf smile . I think im drooling just talking about him .

As we walked into the gates I saw Angie in a bush recording I heard something giggling and I looked at what the a camera was pointing at and it was harry and louis petting a llama together , Angie started screaming AHA BITCHESSS LARRY IS FUCKEN REAL LOOK AT THIS SHIT THEIR PETTING A FUCKEN LLAMA TOGETHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Niall just walked past that and went to this llama were we both got on and OMG WE WERE RIDING A LLAMA TOGETHER he wrapped his arms around me so he didn't fall and whispered in my ear , I love you ♥ I think im hearing things did Niall James Horan just tell me I love you . We were having this random awesome moment until the llama ran into a prostitute wearing a bra and cheetah thong , kinda mest up our moment she just looked at us and asked Niall does he or the llama want a blow job that she only charges $128 depending on how long it takes . We just rode off untill we found ariana, stacy, &Liam who had just met up with harry and louis . Ariana and harry were looking at this frog that hopped on harry , and they decided to name it Bubble gum fruity tootie butt hole the 4th . Anyways angie was laughing and screaming DAMMIT BOBBY LARRY IS FUCKEN REAL!!!!!!!!!!!! Zayn and Jackie just looked at angie like if she was crazy , they were sitting on a bench just talking.

When me and Niall got off we went to Pizza Hut with everyone else and ordered stuffed crust , the fandom seen Harry and went crazy than they seen all the boys and went fucken out of control we got our pizza, and their was a fucken old wrinkly ass lady who winked at Liam ane said "call me sexy" and gave liam her number .

But other than all the distractions me and niall had an awesome day wit everyone else ♥

Hehe hoped yall enjoyed

Love always @larryism and published by @Larry_is_not_fake well tried my best anyways enjoy hehehehe