Chapter Seven-Heartland of Texas

PART TWO

"The Heartland of Texas is on the Ranch", Marjorie smiled. She walked confidently to the side of the Rodeo barriers.

"It sure is, y'all know that", a cowgirl smiled.

"I'm Marjorie".

"Georgia Mae".

"Are you going out with Chad?".

"Chad is his own cowboy. He is a stubborn man. God, he thinks he'll take me down the aisle once he's Rodeo Champion. In my eyes, he is my Champion".

"Rod seems to love riding those Bulls. I work families' land until it is working fine". She stared at the darkess.

"Rod Ives is the cowboy of old. He is mighty picky when he's around women. Lordy me! Storms a-coming! Let me take you home. I'll inform Rod that you're with me. And I offered to keep a fellow Rodeo cowgirl home to her Ranch...safe".

"Most obliged".

"My truck is over there. It's old...but it's works fine". She spoke to Rod and Chad. They nodded. Rod walked towards Marjorie.

"I'm glad Georgia Mae's taking your home. I'll be seeing you soon. 'Bye!".

"'Bye, Rod. 'Bye Chad. I loved the Rodeo".

She headed to the passenger-side door.

And got in.

And, after Georgia Mae opened the driver's-side door, both women put their black colored seatbelts on, closed the doors, then she drove Marjorie to her Ranch in Texas.

***

Page 8.