3

Emma:

"Mommy where is daddy?" AJ asks. I pick him up. "That is a good question." I tell him. "Where's Riles?" I wondered. "Watching TV. I just had to potty." AJ said.
"Alright, how about you go join Riley while mommy calls daddy to see where he is." I respond.

He nodded and went back to his playroom and shut the door.

I sit in the living room and tried to call Ian, no answer. Sighing, I called Jessica.

"Hey, is everything okay?" She asks.
"I walked out of the bathroom and he was gone. AJ was asking about Ian, I was honest, I told him I didn't know where he was." I replied. "Oh, no. Care if I come over?" Jess asked. "Nope, not at all." I tell her.

About 20 minutes later, Jess is here. "Hey!" I said. "Hey, girl." She smiled. "I really wish I knew where Ian was." I sighed. "Me too. Kris said he would check around with the guys. Anthony, Jake, Kyle H., and Almora were over at our place when I left." Jess replied. I nod.

"Mommy, we hungry!" Riley and AJ run out to the living room. "We just ate lunch, goofs." I laugh.

My phone rings when Jess and the twins are playing some kids games.

Love 💕😍⚾️

"Jess, I'll be right back." I told her. She nodded.

I walked to the bathroom and answered Ian's call.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked, clearly pissed off.

"With some of the guys." Ian replied.

"Oh. The twins are asking about you. They wanna know when their daddy is coming home."

"Tell then I'll be home soon."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"See you later."

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too, Ian."

I hang up and walked back to the living room. I sit down on one of the chaise lounges and lay back.

"Who was on the phone if you don't mind me asking?" Jess wondered.

"The missing man." I tell her.

Jess nodded, continuing to occupy the twins with playing 'The Memory Game' aka my frickin childhood.

I heard the door open and see Ian walk in.

"Daddy!!!" The twins run over to Ian.

He picks them up. "Hey guys." He said to them.

"I'll see you at the game tomorrow." Jess hugs me.

I hugged her back. "Carpooling?" I asked. She nods. "Why not." She smiled.

Jess walks out the door. I don't see the twins. But Ian grabs me and kisses me. I look up at him into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby."

He's like crying right now.

"Babe don't cry." I say to him, with tears in my eyes.

"Emma how can I not?! I literally left you because you're pregnant with our third child. I'm a fucking ass." He sits down with his head in his hands.

I sighed, sitting next to him. "Babe, look at me."Ian looked at me and I kissed him. "You're not an ass. You were just shocked." And Ian replied, "I know I was. I still am but let me say this, Emma, let's have this baby." He kissed me.