4

Emma:
I know you're not supposed to talk about how bad the affects of pregnancy are but I don't give a shit. The first time, it was with twins, and it sucked. This time, it's one, and it sucks. I'm not gonna lie. Pregnancy sucks.

It's been about four months since I found out I was pregnant and we moved into a bigger house because we're expanding our family and 3 bedrooms was just too small, considering we want a playroom for the kids, a bedroom for them and a nursery for the baby. We have a 5 bedroom house now, so the twins can have their own rooms, Ian and I have a room, the kids have a play room and the baby has a nursery.

The house has three and a half bathrooms. One bathroom upstairs, one off the kitchen, a half bath; a full bathroom down in the basement, and a full bathroom in mine and Ian's room. All the bedrooms are upstairs on the second level.

The kitchen and living room are a pretty good size. The main floor is all open and it's beautiful. There is a dining room right off the kitchen with a nice little breakfast nook.

The basement is finished, it's got theater seating, with a big screen and projector, a pool table, a smaller play area for the kids, so in case we're all down there, we can still watch the kids. Then it has a counter with a sink, a mini fridge and a microwave.

The backyard is a pretty good size. We're not in the city, we're in a suburb about 20 minutes out of Chicago. The backyard has a pool, a hot tub and a tall fence. It's also got a swing set for the kids. We have a nice deck with table and chairs; a nice grill; a two person swing; and there's also a nice fire pit area and a shed.

I'm sitting in the swing, which is one of those swings you can cuddle in. The twins are playing with chalk on the little patio area. I see Ian walk out the back door. The kids see him and run over to him. Ian picks them both up and walks over to me.

"How was being with Kyle?" I asked. "Fun." He chuckles. "How are you?" Ian wondered. "Tired." I respond. "Take a nap. I got the kids." He tells me. I nod and fall asleep.

Ian:
I took the kids inside, put them in their swimwear and changed into my swim shorts. I grabbed 3 towels and walked outside. I put the kids in their life jackets and I got in after them. "Daddy!!!!" Riley giggles when I pick her up and tickle her. I laugh.

About an hour after being in the pool, the twins are wore out. I take them out, dry them off and then I dry myself off. I take them to their rooms. I put AJ in his pajamas and put him in his bed. Then I take Riley to her room, put her pajamas on her and lay her in her bed and cover her up. After I do that, I throw a shirt on and walk back outside. I walk over to Emma and pick her up, and I carry her inside with me and lay her on our bed. I cover her up. And I lay down myself, and I fall asleep.

A/N: Yes, I know, it's been a while. I changed Breanna to Emma cause I wasn't diggin Breanna anymore.