~EIGHTEEN~

I was playing in Criss's hair when Sissy came up the stairs...even with her happy life with her husband of 3 years now...she took one look at my sexy husband...and gave a very jealous stare...and sarcastically asked me how I ever managed to keep him with me...for even a day...without some sexy model taking him away from me...Criss wrapped his arms around me very tightly and answered for me very seriously and said very easily...that I gave him the best sex...then he winked at me...as he kissed my neck...Sissy told him that there were kids present...and his foul mouth wasn't appreciated.

Criss lifted me off the chair as he stood up and flexed his muscles...and said that it wasn't foul language...and that he was sure she knew all about it...seeing she had a tribe of untrained hellions running amok...Philip went over to Klayton and saw his red mohawk...and tried to spit his gum in it...but Klayton spun around and grabbed him as he stood up...he hung him upside down...and growled at him...and told him he better get to his parents before something very unpleasant happened to him...then he tossed him in the tall grass playfully...and watched as he ran up to the house screaming for his mommy...Rachel grabbed him and said that Sissy was going to be all over his sexy ass for hurting him...Klayton did a backflip to get up...and said he wasn't afraid.

Sissy handed Dillon to her husband...and picked up Philip...and ran down the sidewalk right up to Klayton and told him off...until Klayton got right into Sissy's face...and told her to keep her spoiled undisciplined kids away from him...and he won't have to scare them away from him...then he looked right at her son and told him next time he'd take his bubble gum and shove it up his spoiled little ass...then he jerked toward him like he was going to chase him...and watched him scream as he ran back up the hill...then he looked at Sissy and told her to keep a shorter leash on them...or one time they would do something wrong...to the wrong person...and get their ass whipped good.

Sissy spun off into a huff and went back to the house to rag on my ass about my boyfriend's buddies...abusing her kids. I looked at her and told her for one he was my husband...not my boyfriend...and for two, I knew her kids...and if anyone said or did anything to them...it was because they probably deserved it...when I looked down at Philip...he stuck his tongue out at me...then spit at me...Criss was going to grab him...but Mama D grabbed him first and scolded him...and told him that she didn't tolerate disrespectful children...then she sat him down beside her...and told him not to move...Philip never had that kind of scolding...and didn't know what to make of her...then Dimitra looked at my sister and told her that raising kids was a very important responsibility...and without teaching them...they wouldn't make it in the world...then she told her and Derek both that they needed to correct their children while they were still young...or when they grew up...they would be troublemakers and never learn from their mistakes.

Derek was holding onto his son...and wanted to tell the old hag off...trying to tell them how to take care of kids...but before he could say anything Criss and Costa both jumped up and dared him to say something disrespectful...to their mom...who was smarter than both of them in every way...Derek sat Dillon down for a minute...and scampered over to Klayton and held his arms up wanting uppie...Klayton ignored him at first...but when Dillon said da dada...Klayton got big headed and picked him up...Dillon giggled and touched the tip of Klayton's mohawk...Rachel snickered as Klayton said this kid likes him...Derek noticed that his son said his first words...and it was to that freak instead of him...he stormed over to him and ripped his son out of his hands...and told him to make his own damn kids...and leave his alone.

Klayton devilishly laughed at him...and told him it must chap his ass...knowing that his son's first words were dada and it wasn't even to him...Derek looked at all of them...and said they were all bastards...and he wouldn't welcome any of them to the family...then he grabbed Sissy and told her that it was time to leave...because her sister's fucked up wedding just wasn't worth staying for...and he never liked me anyway...I looked at both of them and told them I didn't want any of them at my wedding party anyway...then I looked at my husband and his family and two friends and said I had all the family I needed...and they were all right there...then as tears began to fall down my face...I told them it was pretty bad when a family of total strangers welcomes me so warmly into their lives...and they treat me more like family than my birth family did.

I looked at my parents and told them and everyone to just forget it...then I ran to the Rv...and slammed the door shut behind me...Criss stood up and went after me...Criss saw me laying in the bed slightly crying...but before he could say anything I pulled him down with me...and after kissing him and holding him...I begged him to just take me back home...because I didn't want to be there anymore...Criss held me close to him...and asked me if that's what I really wanted to do...I looked at him and said there was no way I would be happy having my wedding party with them...and I just want to go back to my new home with my new family...and forget all about them all. Criss wiped my tears away and said he would get the family gathered up...because he said he didn't want to celebrate his happiness with them either...that my family was a bunch of deadbeats...then he kissed me very passionately...and ran outside and told everyone that came to hop aboard...because we were going back home...that I have had enough reunion for this lifetime...then he added that we were going to have our wedding celebration back in Vegas where we belonged. Once they were all loaded in the Rv Criss looked at them and said we had a few new recruits...I sat up and walked out of the bedroom and dried my eyes...and saw Rachel sitting on Klayton's lap...and Sandy wrapped around Sully...then in the passenger seat next to Criss was Kim sitting with Travis!