Chapter 3- Len's New Rival?

Rin POV

We decided to go to the pizza shop on the second floor of the mall. This place isn't exactly a fast food place, like that 'Hot and Ready' pizza you can get for five dollars at Little Caesers in America. The pizza here is made carefully, meaning that you may have to wait like fifteen minutes for you meal, but once you've tried the pizza, you know it's definetly worth the wait.

Gumi ordered us a large pepperoni pizza. We watched as they made the wonderful pizza. Proffesionals tossed the dough into the air. They spread the sauce and sprinkled on the cheese. They neatly placed the pepperonis on top and popped it into the oven. We paciently waited.

About fifteen minutes later, a waiter came and placed the pizza on the table.

"Arigato gozai masu! Thank you very much!" Gumi politely said.

The waiter also came with a tray with three glasses of Coke. He placed one each in front of us. We all grabbed a slice of the pizza, leaving a trail of cheese at the end of each slice. We all bit into our slices at the same time, the warm ingredients feeling wonderful in our hungry stomachs.

"Yum!" Len yelled. I felt myself blush because he was just so cute when he said that... >///<

Gumi looked at me, raising her eyebrows and smirking. I covered my face with my hands, hoping Len wouldn't notice like Gumi did...

We all took another slice of the pizza and gobbled it down. We gulped down the refreshing cokes. The waiter then came with the check. Gumi picked it up and her eyes widened when she saw the price.

"That much for one pizza?! Thats insane!" Gumi exclaimed.

"Don't forget the Cokes," Len mentioned.

"Well i'm not paying on my own," Gumi said, crossing her arms.

"I guess we all should chip in with our own money," I suggested.

We put some of our money together and paid the waiter at the counter. We walked out of the small pizza shop and wondered where to blow our cash next. We walked behind a huge crowd that was swarming some popcorn shop.

I saw something that caught my eye. A giant microphone, which was the logo of a music store. I tried to look closer at the store, and I got excited when I saw CDs.

"Guys, let's go there!" I exclaimed.

They nodded in agreement and we headed towards the store. We walked in and saw the walls were painted black with gold splatters. On one of the walls there was posters of famous bands and singers. Stereos and microphones were lined on one of the other walls. Expensive looking headphones were displayed in shiny glass cases. I then saw the CDs. They were put neatly on shelves.

Me and Len looked at the colorful variety of headphones in the glass case. We didn't really buy any, we just looked through them for fun, I guess. I then decided to look through the CDs 'cause I wanted to find a CD of one of my favorite singers, Aoi Eir.

I started to look through the CDs on the shelves I could actually reach. After about five minutes of looking, I saw the familiar letters of Aoi's name. As i reached for the CD, somebody else's hand was reaching fo it, too, making our hands touch...

I looked up, to see a cute guy with pale blonde hair and a dark blue leather jacket. He was a few inches taller than me.

"You a fan of Aoi Eir, too?" he suddenly asked me.

"Yeah, I am. She sang the opening of my favorite anime, Sword Art Online! Her voice is amazing," I replied.

I then noticed our hands were still together, on top of the CD. We both quickly removed our hands, and I felt myself blush. And he probably noticed... Damn my pale skin...

"Anyways, i'm YOHIOloid. And you are?" he asked awkwardly.

"My name's Rin," I replied.

"Well, it's nice meeting you Rin. By the way, you can have the CD," he stuffed his hands in his pockets, smiled at me, and walked out of the store.

Len POV

I couldn't believe what just happened with Rin and that other guy! I know I don't have the guts to tell Rin my feelings yet... But because of my jealousy I should probably tell her soon.

Gumi POV

Why does Len have such a negative look on his face...? HOLY MOTHER OF CARROTS DOES LEN HAVE FEELINGS FOR RIN?! It's wasn't that hard to figure out...

Rin POV

I picked up the CD and walked to the cash register to pay for it. It got put in a black bag with gold stripes. I then walked to where Len and Gumi were. Len had a sad look on his face. Gumi was smirking... AGAIN -_-

"I'm gonna go pay for this," Gumi said, holding up a black box with bright green headphones.

"I'm gonna go pay for my things, too," Len also said, holding up a CD of Nagi Yanagi and black headphones.

As soon as Len and Gumi were done paying, we walked out of the store. We wondered where to shop next.

Len suddenly perked up. "Let's go to Starbucks. It's on me this time," he said.

We took the escalators to the floor above us. Yay..! I love escalators... Don't you judge me... TT^TT

I saw YOHIOloid sitting alone at a table. He was drinking an iced tea and playing Flappy Bird on his phone. He smiled and waved when he saw me. I did the same.

Me and Gumi ordered an Iced tea and Len ordered a caramel coffee. We decided to drink it on the mall garden.

We sat down on the stone benches and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of flowers, statues, and a water fountain.

Out of the blue, Len suddenly asked, "Rin do you like that guy you met in the music store?"

I was shocked. "Len! Of course not!"

"Rin, you're blushing."

Len was right. I felt my cheeks turn light pink.

Gumi did a spit take with her iced tea. She laughed her ass off, then said, "I-" she giggled -_- "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back."

Gumi POV

I pretended to go inside the mall to the bathroom and hid behind a rose bush... Don't judge me >.<

"Rin, are you lying to me?" he asked.

"I don't... Why do you ask anyways?" Rin asked.

"Oh uh.... heh heh no reason at all, Rinny," Len said. I held back a laugh... He was practicaly saying 'Beacuse I like you'

I walked back to where they were.

Rin POV

My phone suddenly vibrated. I pulled it out of my pocket and it was a message from my mother.

'Be Home Soon' the message read.

"Guys I have to leave my mom wants me back home. See you later," I told Len and Gumi.

And with that, I left the mall, alone.