THE WHOLE ZOO

It was now 3 o'clock and you started getting ready to go hang out with Jack. You and Keely had asked her mum if it was okay to go hang out with them for a while and she said it's fine.
"What should I even wear?!" You ask Keely in distress.
"Something casual I don't know." She seemed just as distressed.
"AHHH it's like a date for you and Mark tonight ha?" You give her a cheeky grin as you search through your suitcase.
"Ha yeah I guess it is didn't really think about it like that... OMG THAT MEANS I HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING GOOD! But what if he's just casual and Ik over dressed, or he's fancy and I'm underdressed? Like I don't even know what we are going to be doing!" Keely starts to have a major freak out while going through her suitcase chucking clothing everywhere.
"CALM DOWN!" You shake her then laugh to snap her out of it.
"What's all this yelling?!" Jess walks in.
"Umm nothing Mum." Keely turns bright red. At this moment you were texting Jack so you could know at least where Mark was taking her so she could wear something appropriate.
You- hey, this may seem weird but where is Mark taking Keely? She's freaking over what to wear, cause it's like their first offical date right?
Jackaboi- hold on let me ask
...
He's taking her just to the amusement park the same as where we are going nothing too fancy just casual :)
You- omg thank you she's like freaking out aha, see you soon :)
You thought about sending him a love heart but, what if it was too much? You didn't want to ruin things or make things weird so you just left it. While Keely and her Mum where talking you interrupted.
"Kelly did you tell her?" You ask but her mum is smothering her with hugs and kisses.
"My baby girl is growing up so fast!" She squeals.
"Okay Mum we get it you can let go of me now!" She kisses her Mum on the cheek and breaks away from her clutch.
"NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR?!" Keely starts to panic again.
"I texted Jack and he said casual." You reply looking through your suitcase grabbing out the right outfit.
"But what are we doing?" She seemed more calm now.
"I'm not aloud to say but flexible... omg that sounds so bad!" You laugh and grab out your grey Berlin crew neck, blue jeans with the hole in the left knee and black canvas shoes.
"See this is what I'm wearing."
"Casual but amazing... I love it! Now help me chose mine!!!" She searches around the room gathering up all her clothes from when she threw them everywhere, her mum was helping and so were you.
"Now that you have all your clothes chose something, anything. Let Mark see the real you sweetie." Her Mum said to her giving her a big hug.
"You're right Mum I'll just wear my black shirt, jean jacket and black ripped jeans with my boots." She turns and smiles at her Mum.
"Now get ready before you two are late!" She walks over and gives you big hug then leaves the room, you and Keely finish getting ready.  You just chuck your (y/c/h) in a messy bun and chuck on some mascara, grab your phone off charge and head to the door.
"Keely are you ready yet?!" You scream.
"yesss coming!" She grabs her phone off her bed and fast walks to you.
"Now before you go ladies there are some rules. One, no hanky Panky and I mean it." She looks at Keely in the eyes with a cheeky grin.
"Second be home before ten as I'm guessing you two will be having dinner with these fine gentlemen?"
"Were not sure but we will text you and let you know!" You say rubbing your hands together starting to get a bit nervous.
"Now just stay calm, be yourselves and have fun! If you need anything I'm just a call away."
"Thanks Mum." Keely replays as her Mum hugs you then Keely.
"Now go have fun!" She shoo's you out the door and closes behind you.
You and Keely look at each other and take a deep breath
"Here we go!" You say to her as you both enter the elevator to meet Jack and Mark in the lobby.

// short time skip //

As Keely goes off with Mark you walk up behind Jack and tap him on the shoulder.
"top oF THE MORNIN!" You yell at him and burst into laughter.
"Oh I see how it is." He laughs and yells at Mark, "HEY MARK WAIT UP!" But not loud enough for him to hear.
"Did you tell her where Mark and her were going to go?" He questioned you as you both walked out the hotel.
"No just enough so she stopped freaking out haha."
"Well that's good." Jack laughs nervously.
"Hey Jack," you start.
"Yes (y/n)?"
"Why where you so nervous earlier... on the phone."
"I guess I was just anxious to see if you wanted to see me or not."
"This man is stupid!" You thought to yourself. " of course I would stupid!"you eventually got yourself to say aloud. He gets the biggest smile on his face and instead of your tummy filling with just butterflies, he gave you the whole goddamn zoo.

// another time skip cause I'm lazy //

By now it was 6pm and you were having the time of your life, you weren't with Keely and Mark but you saw them around a bit, and omg where they cute together. Being at the carnival was such a good idea that you and Jack decided to tag along, he won you a medium blue sized teddy with a black bow playing a game where you had too pop the balloons with darts.
"Here you go." He has the biggest smile on his face handing it to you.
"Omg no I couldn't take this..." your heart was basically jumping out of your chest.
"Well either you take him or he lives in the streets.. could you really let this little guy live on the streets?" Jack says this with the cutest little kid voice and a fake frown on, by now you were basically melting at every word that came out that Irish mans mouth.
"Fineeee." You wine taking the bear and lowkey hugging it as you walked away.
"What shall we do now?" You look at him hoping he would grab your hand and keep it warm with his.
"How about we go see how Mark and Keely are going?" He suggests looking around for them.
"Yeah that's sounds like a plan..."
"What don't want too?" He questions you hearing the sadness in your voice, you just wanted to spend time with him while you can. Nobody had really thought about it but today was the last day of vidcon. Everyone was going to go home tomorrow and none of this would matter anymore.
"No sounds good." You smile and nod trying to reassure him that it's fine.
"You promise?"
"I promise." You roll your eyes trying to cover up your feelings with sarcasm and that seemed to work.
"Then what do you want to do?" Jack asks you.
"Hmm idk." You smirk and walk off with the bear.
"Okay Jack but one question."
"Umm okay (y/n)." He seemed worried.
"What should I name the bear?" You ask him stopping and looking in his blue ocean eyes.
"Hmm good question." He rubs his beard and looks up to the sky.
"I asked for a name not the meaning to life." You laugh.
"Well in that case..." he laughs and continues after a couple seconds silence. "How about.."
" I have it!" You almost yell.
"Well what then?" Jack seems intrigued.
"Jackaboi!"
"Sounds perfect." Jack smiles you but not like before, it was different this time.
As you both walked off his hand slipped into yours and you felt... safe.
-------------------------------------------------------
Here you go enjoy a bit of a longer chapter 😂❤
~Gender_Dad