KAVEN POV*

CHAPTER 17:MY NEW JOB

"Hello. Who are you looking for?"the lady said walking towards me.

"I'm here for a job"I said. The lady nod her head.

"Well, you do look good to be a model"she walk around me. "What was you before?"

"I work at a store"I said.

"Before that?"she said. I don't want to tell her that I was a prostitute.

"I was a stripper"I lied.

"Mmmm"she nod her head. "Okay, come with me"she walk to the back where the modals took their pictures. One model had on nothing but was still looking good.

I don't know what I got myself into but I hope this is something good. I need some money for me and my child.

"Mr. Baker, this is kaven. Kaven...."

"Lavender sir"I shook his strong hands. He was so good looking that my mouth was watering.

"Kaven lavender"he said licking his juicy lips. "My name is John, John baker"he smile.

"Soooo, your the boss here"I said.

"Yeah, I own half these girls. Ms. Alexander own the other half and right now, I'm bout to own you"what do he mean by own?

"What you mean by that?"I ask.

"To become a model. What you say?"he smile.

"How much will I be making?"I ask.

"At least for your first week, 700$. When you become use to it. At least 9,000$ a week"thank you Jesus.

"Let's get started then"

LATER

I was finally done with my photo shoot. I learn the steps of how to walk, focus on the camera, and I made some new friends.

I was putting on my clothes when John walk up to me. "Need a ride?"he ask.

"Uhhhh"

"I'm not a bad man. Just a friend who wants to help you out"he said.

"Fine"I nod my head. I grab my purse and walk with John out the door. We walk to his car which was a BMW. "Nice car"

"Thank you, got it for my birthday"he smile while unlocking it. I hop in and admire the interior. "You gone have one, one day"

"I wish"I said.

"So, where you live?"he ask.

"At the apartments by the....."I was thinking of the closes thing to the apartments.

"Forgot where you live"he chuckle.

"This my brother apartment actually. I came from New York"I said.

"Oh really"he nod his head.

"Yeah"I said. "But it's right by the home Depot. In the back"

"I know what you talking about now"he drove to where I said. It was quiet. All you can hear is Alicia keys singing. "Any kids, husband. Boyfriend"

"I have one kids. Her name is kyleigh"I said smiling.

"That's nice. How old is she?"

"She's 4"I said.

"Okay, well I had a baby"

"Congratulations"I smile.

"No, I had one. But the fucking mother of my child was so damn stupid and being a dumb bitch killed him"he sigh. "She was on drugs and didn't want the baby so she just..."he wipe his eyes.

"I'm so sorry to hear that"I said. How can somebody do that to a child. Specially a newborn.

Finally we pull up to the apartment building. I saw Khai lights on and another car park in the driveway. Maybe desire.

"This is it"he said.

"I see you tomorrow"I said.

"Yeah, do you best tomorrow cause I will be taking pictures of you nonstop"he laugh making me chuckle.

"Guess I'm the star huh"I said.

"Well you do have to beat my other girl. People love seeing her in the magazine"he said.

"Oh trust me, I will beat her"I open the car door. I felt John hand on my arm.

"Goodnight kaven"he smile.

"Night john"I got out the car and close it. I walk in the apartment and close the door.

"Mommy!"kyleigh ran to me. I pick her up and kiss her cheek.

"Who was that in the car?"Khai ask.

"My boss. He was giving me a ride home"I said.

"Oh okay"he turn around then stop. "Wait, a he!"he yelled.

"Yes, what the hell is wrong that?"

"Do you know guys out here will do anything for pussy. He might sell your ass to someone,open your fucking eyes kaven"

"Oooooo, uncle Khai curse"Kyleigh said.

"You go to bed"I put her down. She ran to my room. I look at Khai as he look at me. "Khai"I sigh.

"Kaven, watch your back"he said and walk to his room. So much stress on me.