DAVE POV*

CHAPTER 30: FAMILY DATE

I decided to take the girls out to eat. I needed them to go out and have fun with me. I know kaven couldn't take it with Khai and desire.

I was in my house getting dress in my outfit which was plain and simple. A black shirt with some jeans and my black Jordans. I walk out the house closing the door. I lock it up and walk to my car. I love my baby.

Well my second bae

Well my second bae. Still beautiful. I got in the car and turn it off. I close the door and turn the radio on. Let me go pick her up.

LATER

"aye y'all ready?"I walk in the apartment. Kaven had on this beautiful dress with her hair down.

"Yeah, we're ready"she said. She came up to me and kiss my lips. What's up with her?

"Damn, why you so excited to see me?"I ask.

"Cause I miss you, what's wrong with that?"she narrowed her eyebrows at me.

"I don't know, something change in you"I smile grabbing her waist.

"Daddy!"kyleigh came running to me.

"Hey babygirl"I pick her up kissing her cheek. She smile and laugh while I attacked her with kisses. "Alright let's go"

"Let me lock the door"kaven said. I carried kyleigh downstairs to my car.

"Oooo, a new car daddy"she said

"Yep"I smile. I strap kyleigh up and close the back door. I waited for kaven to come on. Finally she came out the apartment locking it and walk down the stairs.

I got in the car with her and took off. She sat back in the seat looking at her phone as the music played in the car. Kaven was looking out the window looking at the blue sky and the cars passing by. Life is good right now.

RESTAURANT

I walk in the restaurant with kaven and held kyleigh in my arms. The waiter came towards us. "Hello, how many?"

"Three"I said. She nod her head and walk to the back. We followed her to the table and sat down. I look at kaven beautiful face. Kyleigh of course wanted to sit with me.

"How you been?"I ask kaven.

"Really?"she chuckle.

"Just trying to make small talk"I smile. She smile back. Kyleigh was coloring on her paper. "I really want to make that deal"

She know what I'm talking about when I say deal. Move in with me. "I'll think about it"

As me and my family was having our time, this bitch Liana came to my table. "So you cheating on me with this bitch"

"Who you calling a bitch?"kaven stood up getting all in her face. Kyleigh look like she wanted to cry.

"Yo. Yo. Shut the hell up!"I push Liana to back away. "You should leave and don't show your face"

"Mhmm, but do your baby mama know you fucked me and bout to have a baby"Liana said.

"You know what, I don't have time for this"I pull out my 9mm and push it on her stomach. "You should leave me and my family alone before I kill you"I whisper to her.

She look in my eyes and spit in my face. Now she cross the line.