Chapter Two

Blake knew the Town's library like she did the back of her own hand. But, unfortunately for everyone else, the library was like a huge labyrinth, anf it was impossible to navigate.

"Hurry up!" Blake said as she lead the group through the nonfiction area.

"Blake," Robin said, floating a few feet above the floor, "How do you manage to find your way through this place?!"

"Robin has ANOTHER point," Ellie said, "As I recall, you spend all your time in the fiction area of the library and said that this place was like hell to you and..." Blake stopped and slapped a hand over the werewolf's mouth.

"Yes, I know where I spend my time in the library. And if you utter another word about the subject,  I'll make you eat with sliverware."

"You wouldn't."

"I might."

"Knock it off you two," Ben said,  pushing the girls away from each other.  "Blake, continue leading us through this maze-"

"More like a labyrinth." Pauline interrupted,  "it's close to impossible to find our way around this place."

"Okay...through this LABYRINTH and Ellie stays between me and Pauline." Ben grabbed Ellie by the shoulders and moved her between himself and the mummy.

After walking for what seemed like an hour, the group approached a blank wall.

"Here we are!" Blake said excitedly.

"Blake, are you going blind?" Ellie said, "It's a wall. That has nothing on it."

"Looks can be deceiving." Blake put her flashlight on the ground and placed her hands on the wall.

"Reveal you secrets."

Blake took a step back and the wall began to retract like an automatic door. Once it was completely opened, Blake motioned for her friends to follow her.

"Blake," said Pauline, "I thought we were doing our projects on the town's history, seeing that it plays an important part in Halloween's history."

"We are." answered Blake, as she put her flashlight in her mouth. " Welcome to the Town Record Hall."

"Town Record what?" Ben saod confused.

"It holds all of the events that has happened in the 249 years our town has been founded." Robin came out of the darkness carrying a large book. The inscription on the side read: SLEEPY HALLOW RECORDS; 1764

"Thanks Robin." Blake said as she took the book and wiped the dust from the cover. The book landed with a thud on the nearest table. "Let's get started."