chapter 13

liam's pov

at first harry and zayn were just shouting at each other but then zayn throw a punch at harry's face and knocked him down. me Louis and niall were shocked i mean we have had arguments but not so bad that they start hitting each other. me and niall got zayn and Louis got harry.

"mate you need to calm down betting the shit out of each other isn't gonna do anything."

zayn's head snapped at me "don't tell me what to fucking do."

Louis must have calmed harry down because he stopped punching and sat on the couch and buried his head in his hands.

"zayn stop harry isn't fighting anymore so you need to calm down so we can find camryn."

"fine whatever."

"first we have to tell Reilly she's her sister after all."

"yeah your right ill go tell her" Louis said

"i don't think that's a good idea since your not on speaking terms right now i think zayn should tell her since you guys seem to have a brother sister relationship you know except for that one time"

"yeah okay ill tell her"

Reilly's pov

zayn walked into the room with a sad smile on his face.

"hey Reilly how are you feeling."

'better i guess"

"i have something to tell you" zayn said nervously.

"ok what is it?"

"camryn ran away and we have to where she could be."

"WHAT!!!!"

"look will find her ok just like we found you."

"you don't get this do you she might seem like a tough person to crack but that's not how it is she can break easily just like the fist day we meet." i said while sobbing.

"shhhh its okay calm down ,do you know where she could be?"

my eyes widen," she's at the accident." i pushed zayn out of the way and ran downstairs

"i need a car NOW"

harry's pov

right when Reilly asked for a car i jumped up a dragged her to my car.

"where we gonna find camryn?"

"the bridge by the orphanage."

"that's were the acceding happened."

"yes, NOW DRIVE."

i raced down the streets and i saw Reilly's face go pale as we neared the bridge so i slowed down a little for her sake.

and then we both saw camryn and are faces went pale.

"CAMRYN" both me and Reilly shouted before everything went black