Chapter 2

Camryns POV

As I ran down stairs I see everyone staring at me. "You okay Cam?" Reilly said trying to make up for what she said. "Please don't talk to me right now." I said taking a seat back next to Liam. "Are you really okay?" Liam asked. "I'm fine. Thanks Liam." I said smiling.

Once dinner was over Paul went upstairs and we all decided to watch a movie.

"Let's watch something funny!" Niall shouted.

"Let's watch something scary!" Liam yelled.

"Bish, no! let's watch the justin bieber movie!" Louis protested. "NO!" We all shouted out. "How about we let Camryn decide." Harry said winking at me and I smiled at him.

"Ummm, how about the conjuring?" I said and everyone agreed. Liam put the movie in and we all sat on a couch.

I sat on the middle couch and Zayn sat next to me and on the other side was Harry. I really don't know why but I can feel the tension between them two.

We were half way into the movie and I decide I want some popcorn.

I was in the kitchen waiting for my popcorn to pop. And I felt arms snake around my waist I jumped and turned around and seen Harry.

"Im sorry did I startle you love?" He said smiling. I just laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked laughing.

"You just seem so cute when you are trying to be serious." I said smiling. "Well, not as cite as you." He said touching my nose with his index finger.

I blushed instantly. He was leaning in and I think I was to but we were interrupted by the microwave.

"Someone's popcorn is done." He said as I was collecting myself. "Hey!" I said as he took my popcorn and ate it.

"That's mine!" I yelled. "Well come get it!" He yelled and I chased him around the kitchen. "Guys hurry! The movie is almost over. You guys can flirt later." Liam said smirking.

I instantly started blushing cause yeah, me and Harry were just flirting. Let alone almost kissed.

I even almost kissed Zayn earlier. I really don't know what's going on.

Reilly's POV

I started to jump. This movie was getting really scary.

"Hey, want me to hold you so you can hide your face in my shirt?" Louis asked and I smiled.

I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I was much safer and felt more comfortable.

When the movie ended me and Louis stayed in our position. We didn't want to get up even though the movie ended 10minutes ago.

Zayn's POV

The boys and I started looking towards Louis. We noticed during the movie he started cuddling with Reilly.

Then afterwards they are still cuddling and the movie ended 10 minutes ago.

He has a girlfriend. Her name is Eleanor. He can't do this to her.

Camryn's POV

"Guys I think I'm going to go head off to bed. And where are you guys going to be sleeping tonight?" I asked them rubbing my eyes.

"Every time we spend the night at Paul's we sleep in the basement because it's rather huge." Liam said smiling.

"Well bye guys see you in the morning. Oh and it was really nice getting to know and meeting you guys today.

I enjoyed meeting all of you." I stated with a smile.

"Well new girl, come give us hugs night." Harry said winking at me as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I hugged all of them. When I got to Harry he hugged me rather tight.

Then I hugged Zayn. His hugs were amazing.

We hugged for the longest time. Then we pulled away.

"Night guys!" I said looking at all of them. "Night!" they all said except Harry and Zayn.

"Night beautiful." Zayn says giving me one last hug.

"Night love." Harry's smiled giving me another hug.

And with that I left all five boys standing there smiling.

Liam's POV

It's obvi Zayn and Harry want the same girl. I mean don't her me wrong. She's beautiful.

"Guys. Tone it down. One of you need to decide who wants Camryn or none of you get her.

She's a very sweet girl and I know you guys don't want to hurt her. Plus you guys will get her very confused." I said as the all nodded.

"So we can't make our moves on her or anything?" Harry asked as Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Just let her choose. For now. Let her get use to us. She just met us today." They all said realizing that I am right.

This is going to be one Interesting summer.

Sorry guys I haven't been updating in the past 3 days. I try to update everyday! But I might update again today depending on how much notes this chapter gets. Anyways bye!-Camryn