chapter27

Camryn's POV

"Yeah so explain how did you meet each other?" Jack which was Finn's twin brother I'm asuming asked. "Well high school. He was the only normal kid that did'nt care if I knew One Direction. He wanted to be my friend for me and only me, which I rarely get because people only wants to be my friend because I'm Paul's new daughter." I said taking a seat on the couch which Finn followed and sat next to me.

"So are you guy like dating or what?" Rielly asks 

Finn and I looked at each other and smiled. "No not excatly." Finn asnwered and I blushed

"Mhmm. Well um you guys seem confusing." Niall asnwered coming in the door with Louis. 

"Are you and Jack dating?" I asked and hoping they were not because Louis still ha feelings for her. "Um, I guess you could say that." Jack said kissing Rielly's cheek. I flinched because I looked at Louis and he turned red. 

"Excuse me, I um have to go walk the dog." Louis said and I giggled a bit because we don't have a dog. 

"You guys bought a dog?" Rielly asked and I smiled. 

"Um, yeah something like that." I said getting up and runninh outside to go find Lou. 

I ran out the door to find Louis walking down the street. I smiled and I quickly approached him. 

"Louis, what happened back there?" I questioned even though I already knew the amswer.

"I just can't take take the fact that she's taken by someone els. I know I'm with Eleanor but, I just can't stand the fact that I still love her. I just need her in my life." He said as we apporached the park. 

"Louis, the only thing I will ask you is this. Which one do you think you will be happier with? Who do you see yourself with in the future?" I said looking at him as he sat down on a park 

He just sat there and looked at the old couple walking and holding hands. 

I pat his sholder and smiled. "I know she loves you too." I whispered in his ear and walked away. 

Harry's POV

"So you are dating Camryn?" I asked annoyed because I really didn't like this kid. "No, not yet. We will soon though because I know she has feeligs for me." 

I wanted to slapped that smart ass smirk off his face. "Well she did use to date me." I regret bringing that up because I knew that somehow this is going to get to Camryn. 

"Really? When?" He asked. "Like a month ago." 

"Why did you guys break up?" He asked and now I was getting tired of thses stupid questions

"Um bro its between us, Okay? Got it." With that I had exited the kitchen.

Louis POV

I just sat there in the park, I looked at all the happy couples and seen how happy they were to be with each other. A tear travelled down my cheek and I whipped it away before it his my lips. I got a thought and I ran as fast as I could back to the house. 

I ran upstairs into a room and I busted the door open.

"Oh, Hey louis" 

The sight I saw burned my eyes