Chapter 4

Reilly's POV

As I opened my eyes. All I see is pure darkness. I instantly started to panic.

I tried to move but my wrist and ankles were chained up.

I started to feel around for anything.

I searched for my phone in the cold darkness.

Nope. Nothing.

I did everything and anything to find some sort of light and phone but couldn't find anything.

So I went with my best instincts.

That was to scream.

"HELP!!! OH MY GOD PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME! H-H-ELLP"I started to cry and cry.

My voice kept cracking.

I heard foot steps. I'm thinking someone is here to get me and my friends and sister found me.

"CAMRYN! IN HERE! I CANT SEE ANYTHING!" I yelled.

But she didn't answer me.

A door opened and a tall male figure appeared in the door way.

"Wh-who are you?" I stuttered/sniffled.

"Hi. I'm Jack. And we are going to be spending a lot of time together." He said and I immediately started crying.

"Please let me go. I just want to be with my sister and my friends. I'm begging you. "

I cried out.

"I don't think that will happen see no one knows where you are." He said as I squinted.

Cams POV

It's been 4 days since Reilly's been missing.

I've been crying non stop.

I lost my parents and I can't just loose her.

"Hey, lighten up. We will find her." Liam said and I just got really pissed.

"LIGHTEN UP?! MY SISTER IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE WITH SOME FREAKISH PHYSCO THAT KIDNAPPED HER! I LOST MY PARENTS AND NOW I LOST MY SISTER AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO LIGHTEN UP? YOU LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP LIAM!"

Everyone was a little taken back about my words.

"Camryn." Harry said.

"Please just everyone stay away from me for a little bit." And with that I ran up stairs.

Reilly's POV

This guy was gone for about 2 hours.

So I decided to do something.

I looked around in the dark to find that hammer he had earlier.

"C'mon c'mon" I spoke out loud to myself.

Yes I found it!

I took the hammer and hammered the chains.

After about 20 minutes te finally came off.

I quickly got up and ran out the basement door. I saw a phone and took the phone.

I called Niall.

"Hello?" He said in his Irish tone. I smiled.

"Niall! it's me Reilly!" I yelled.

"GUYS RI RI IS ON THE PHONE!" He screamed out and everyone came to the phone.

Everyone started shouting in the phone and yelling where I was.

"Guys! Louis,Niall come pick me up. I'll meet you guys at the corner of bluavar dr.(random street name)"

With that I hung up.

I Immediately ran out the doors and saw cars everywhere.

I started running and running.

I heard a horn beep and I kept running because would if it is the guy that kidnapped me.

"Reilly! Slow down its Louis!" I turned around and ran into his arms.

He held me. I started crying. He smoothed my hair as he was comforting me.

"L-Louis. He a-almost ki-killed me." I cried into his shoulders.

"Come on." He said guiding me to the car where Niall was.

Hey guys! sorry this isn't a very long chapter but this is basically a filler.

Bye! -Camryn