I'm in love with a vampire!...Pssh when pigs fly! chapter 2

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :]

Anything you have to add helps a lot XD

Hope you like it.

~~XxKIttenxX

Chapter 2....

Today was the day, after two dreadful weeks of settling in, its time for school. But how well would I do at Fire Star Academy. One of the worst things about this was instead of wearing shorts and a t-shirt I have to wear this awful uniform. One of which I was not looking forward to. I never had to wear one before and I definitely didn't want to start now.

To stall a little I made my bed. Making sure every corner was perfectly in line with the other and fluffing each pillow with care. After I couldn't put it off any longer I grabbed my uniform.

A starched white shirt.

Red plaid kilt.

And a gray sweater with the Fire Star insignia.

I slithered into my clothes felling less and less like myself.

I looked like a freak.

My shirt was slightly wrinkled and my face was so red from crying it matched my kilt. I tried to de tangle the rats' nest that was my hair but it wasn't cooperating. It would be my luck to have a bad hair day. Frustrated I put my hair in a ponytail and decided this would have to do.

"Clara come down here, breakfast is ready." Mother called.

"Coming mom!" I quickly straightened my fringe and applied some mascara and opened the door. A rush of air blew in that smelled of bacon and eggs. I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, eager to fill my stomach with tasty foods. My mother was placing a big bowl of pancakes with bacon and eggs on the counter.

"Mmm smells great." I said.

"Good I spent all morning making them." The smile in her face was bigger than the moon. But there was a small crease of worry between her eyebrows.

"What time is it?" I really didn't want to be late on my first day. Everyone would be waiting for class to start and if I walk in all eyes will be on me. And I defiantly didn't want that.

"8:29, you better hurry." She said between bites. Oh my gosh. Classes start at 8:45. I grabbed a bacon strip and chugged my juice.

"See you later mom." I called and rushed out the door.

My small Honda was sitting all alone in the huge driveway. For such a huge house you'd think that the garage would fit more than one car, but oh well.

Come on you can do this. It will be over before you know. So what if you don't know any one and everyone there are probably stuck up snobs you'll just walk in and walk out just like everyone else. Come on Clara you can do it.

It would have been nice to know at least one person. But this was my first time in New England and I was clueless. I had a small memo on how to get there but still it wasn't home.

In Florida each place held a different memory. Disney land was where I had my first kiss. The air was filled with the sweet scent of cotton candy and the lights on the rides were flashing as our lips met. Josh broke my heart a month before I knew we were leaving. (But I don't want to think about that now.) The beach was where I first learned how to surf. Even at school I broke my arm on the swings. Here it was all new. The cold weather, the neighborhoods, even the air felt weird.

As I pulled into the parking lot I noticed I wasn't the only one in a hurry. Students all around the place were running up and down the sidewalks. I glanced at the dash board 8:41!! After parking I gathered my things and took one last look at my schedule. I didn't want to be walking around with the thing in front of my face.