Epilogue (Chapter 19?)

Anyway, here's the epilogue, although the story probably didn't need it. This is the first story I've finished in a while, and man does it feel good! Anyway, thanks for reading, I'm going to finish Tidepool before beginning any new ones, so check it out! 

-----

Keith was sparring with Shiro and Matt during one of Matt's routine visits. It was a few weeks after his "adventure". He was still a Galra, but slowly, everyone started to adjust to his new look.

Pidge did give him a bunch of specific and kind of weird questions, but never probed him or anything. Hunk was the nicest to Keith about his transformation, and listened when Keith needed to rant.

Shiro had talked to Allura and Coran, explaining what happened and emphasizing that Keith was afraid of how everyone would react. They didn't persecute him whatsoever.

Lance did attempt a few cat jokes, but when Keith would chase him around the Castle, cussing and throwing his dagger at the skinny teen for an hour or so, Lance would leave him alone for the rest of the day. Then Lance would be right back at it the next day.

Red wouldn't accept him at first, but after a day or so of sitting and talking at the foot of the robot, the Lion eventually snapped Keith up like it did when they first bonded. Whether the Lion admitted him because he accept Keith, or was tired of his talking and wanted to shut the Paladin up, Keith would never know.

Keith's Galra form gave him more strength and speed in combat. He could sometimes beat Shiro and Matt, or at least stand toe to toe with them. Keith was starting to appreciate his form at times too, allowing him to better protect his friends, or dare he say family? Next time he crossed Lotor, or especially Haggar, he would be sure to thank them...

By ending them mercifully.

But, after what he had gone through, Keith was back with his family, and he wasn't going to leave them again, no matter what stupid cat jokes Lance said around him.