[16] When Left Alone

After having that dream last night, I can't avoid not getting all jittery whenever Jongin's eyes and mine came in contact. The dreamt that felt oh so real, I can still feel the electricity it causes, that made my fingers unconciously traveled towards my lips. The rumming of my heartbeat becoming so unstable whenever he's near and I can't even have the courage to look at him straight in the eye. I wonder what will he think if he knew that I've dreamt about him. When the thought of a cocky Jongin appeared in my thoughts, I shuddered and shook my head violently to shrug it away.

"Noona, are you okay?" The youngest asked, who kindly insisted to help me do the dishes.

I snapped out of my reverie, and whipped my head towards the younger, "Y-yeah.. sorry, something just caught my eye..." I lied nonchalantly, and rolled my eyes after I turned around. Why do I have to make excuses? I sighed dejectedly.

"What? Let me see..." He hurriedly washed his hand and I froze. Not because I was flustered or whatnot. But, because, there was really nothing. Since, it's a lie

"No! It's-- It's ok now. See I'm all good." I said widening my eyes to let him see that I'm fine now. But, Sehun was stubborn enough to listen.

"No, I need to see to it thoroughly, it might still be there, now don't move..." He said pulling me by my shoulder towards him. I almost forgot that I was older than him, with the way he manhandled me. I didn't realize that he had grown up this mature already. 

A U T H O R

You were staring at him while he was pulling and stretching your eyelids up, down or both. Not noticing how you're starting to look ridiculously funny in front of him. You noticed how he bit his lower lip to prevent himself to laugh. You hold on to the side of his shirt to stable your balance, since you're loosing it, "Are you trying to make fun of me now?" You said still gazing up at him, since he's taller than you, another thing that made you feel like he's older than you.

"I'm not, and stop blinking, I can't see your eyes properly." He chortled earning a scoff from you.

"I told you, it's gone already." You said plainly, but all he did is to step forward omitting the distance between your bodies, and your heart jumped. The distance made you loose even more your balance from leaning back, but you accidentally dragged him together with you as you were clutching at the side of his shirt, sending your back towards the sink. 

"Noona!" He hissed, "I told you to don't move!" And you were a bit flabbergasted.

"Yah! It's your fault, why are you getting mad at me?" You scoffed at him hitting his side with your hand, and he just chuckled.

"Now, don't move." He demanded seriously, and you stopped. How long does he have to find a nonexisting dirt? You said rolling your eyes internally.

"I'm telling you, you won't find anything," You whispered, trying not to laugh.

"I'll try to blow it just to make sure." He explained and I just nodded not trying to argue anymore. Sehun lowered his head towards my face, and I gulped. His puckered lips drawing nearer and I just stared at his lips. When I felt like he was about to blow at my freaking eye (what did I drag myself into) I tried to close my eyes, but his long fingers were stopping it from shutting close. 

"What are you two doing?" 

Both of you whipped your head towards the voice and you froze, again. But Sehun, whose back was facing the kitchen door, isn't the least bit nervous. Then, why am I feeling like this? 

"Being lovey-dovey." He said nonchalantly. Your eyes went wide towards Sehun, as if it's popping out of its socket soon.

"Ha ha..." You chuckled forcefully hitting Sehun's head. "What lovey-dovey you dimwit." You said shoving him off you lightly as you walk passed by him then passed by Jongin, eyes looking straight.