[19] Are Dreams Real?

"What!?"

"Wow, I can't believe you guys." Kai scoffed in frustration. 

Wait...

"Did you honestly think I would stoop that low as to have sex with this girl in the bathroom?"

Why does this feels like...

"Yah Kim Jongin! She's 'noona' for you and this 'girl' right here has a name and put down your finger before I kick your freaking arse." Baekhyun growled.

...so...

"Huh! Don't flutter yourself mister. Even if you want it to, you'll never get your hands on me."

...familiar?

"Can I kiss you?"

"What?"

Without me realizing it, Jongin was already standing in front of me. Eyes giving off this affectionate gaze that made my body tremble with anticipation.

Fingers tracing the outline of my face, and my breathing hitched when I felt his thumb brushes softly against my lower lip and I gulped. My chest contracted giving me a hard time to breathe normally. 

What is this?

"Close your eyes," He instructed and was surprised when I found myself submitting to his words obediently. I did close my eyes, and was waiting for the actual act to happen. 

I stiffened when I felt nothing but air brushing against my face making my eyebrows furrowed in dejection. A light chuckle was then heard making my eyes fluttered open. I saw Jongin laughing hysterically but barely audible from the ground, and my eyebrows furrowed deeper, glaring at the guy on the floor, who's now clutching his stomach from having the time of his life.

"What? 'You'll never get your hands on me'?" He scoffed repeating my words I had said to him before, making my jaw drop in disbelief and humiliation.

"No..." I uttered shaking my head.

"Oh yes..." He said, now he's standing parallel at me once again, his fingers wrapped below my chin, tilting my head up. "I can make it happen, if I wanted it to." He said smirking. "Your lips tasted good, but still not enough," Then I had a short flashback of the kisses we had before─the night in the kitchen, the kiss on his forehead while he was sick, the breathtaking one when he took his medicine, then, the last one when he thanks me─and my mind turned into a pile of messy thoughts. 

My eyes rounded in panic and I screamed.

A U T H O R

"What? What? What the─" Baekhyun jolted up from his sleep when he heard a deep and loud groan of NO just right beside his ear, waking him up from his good night sleep. He peered at the figure beside him and saw you staring blankly on the ceiling, with the help of the moonlight. "What's wrong Kyung? What happened?" He asked in his raspy voice.

You pushed yourself up with the help of your below, as Baekhyun supported your back to help you get up. You sighed exasperatedly, still looking blankly ahead, "Are dreams real?" You asked making the short guy's eyebrows furrowed in between. For whatever reason which made you ask that, Baekhyun has no fucking idea. But, he can sense you had some terrible dream so he responded you back with a much satisfying answer to ease your mind.

"No, dreams aren't real Kyung. Why? Mind sharing it?" Baekhyun asked sandwiching your hand with his.

You were actually contemplating whether to tell him what your dream was about, but, you thought, Baekhyun might give you a good scolding again, about doing things a girl like you aren't supposed to do, or you won't get a boyfriend in the near future if you keep repeating those actions. Leaving you thinking if what you did with him was that really wrong? Is it unnatural to kiss a guy back when the intense feeling was visibly present? It's the first time you've felt that way, and you can't help but respond back to Jongin. So, you just said, "Nothing of importance."