UnderSwap Sans x Reader

Info: you are a human that fell into the underground, you are 16 years old, and your slightly taller than Blue
Onto the oneshot!
Your POV___~•
I was hanging around WaterFall, humming along to the soft, yet mysterious music it let out throughout the region.
I started singing lyrics I made up to it.
'Deep down whispers, we can hear them all, your inner voice what will it tell us? The deepest abyss of your soul, it can't hide' (the music is actually real, I didn't make it up. Music is not mine btw)
Just then, I heard a familiar, cheery voice ring.
"Y/N?" It was Sans, or Blueberry. Blue for short. Sans was only when I was being serious. "I'm right here!" I call back.
I get up and walk to him, since he wasn't that far away. He knew my hiding spot in WaterFall, and it was usually by Shyren. I taught Shyren  how to sing well, and we sang by the echo flowers.
"Y/N, you in there?" I hear Blue's voice chime, and a wave of a bone hand a few times infront of my face. "Yeah I'm fine, I just spaced out,"
"Was that a pun?"
"No,"
"Sure,"
"I'm serious Blue,"
"Anyway, it's almost time for dinner," Blue AU's ending the small argument. "Alright, I'll be there in a sec," I say.
"I mean now," Blue says. He picks me up bridal style and runs back to the house. "I hate you right now," I say. Blue stays silent. I just stare at him, and wonder, why haven't I confessed to him yet?
You see here, I have a tiny, ok no, BIG crush on Blue. And, for a while, I've been wondering how to confess.
Blue puts me down. He goes to open the door, but I stop him. "Y/N, what's wrong?" He asks. "I've just had something on my mind, that I need to tell you, is that alright?"  I say. "Of course, you can always tell my anything!" He replies. "Ok, don't laugh,"
"I won't," he says.

  "So, for the longest time, ever since I met you, you've been on my mind. When I draw, it would absentmindedly be you. When I'm by myself, I'd always think of you, Do you believe in love at first sight?" I say.
"....sure..." Blue says, with a light tiny of Blue/Cyan blush.
"Do you believe in love at first sight.? Or should I walk by again?" I say.
Blue blushes and says " Y/N, you know if you were confessing your love for me, then I have you know,"
I embraced for a let down.
"You should know I love you too!"
I was taken aback. Blue grabbed me by my hips and missed me in my lips. I kissed back, and wrapped my arms around his neck.
I pulled away for air. "Knock knock,"
I say
"Y/N, come on,"
"Please? For me?"
"Fine," Blue goes with the joke. "Who's there?"
"Olive"
"Olive who?"
"Olive you!"
"Olive you too, Y/N"