Pt.2

edited.

__________________________
It was Park Jimin. Why does it have to be him? Him out of all people. I heard that he's a big brat.

Jimin (pov)

"These girls are so fucking annoying. They're like shadows that never leave you alone!" I groaned.

"Well hyung, it's your fault that you pull. " Jungkook laughed.

"That is true, but can't they just mind their own business for once."

"no duh" Taehyung suddenly butted in.

" Shut the fuck up,Tae. Anyways, Imma go grab some stuff from my car real quick. I'll meet y'all in the cafeteria later. " I then walked away.

"Aight, hyung. See you!" Jungkook said.

I was walking through the gates when something ran into me and said some weird shit afterwards. Didn't quite catch it though. Hearing the voice, I think it's a girl.

"Ehem!" I coughed trying to get her attention.

She looked up at me and like spaced out. Am I that handsome or what? Then her eyes widened like she saw a ghost or something. Shiiii, am I that good looking.

"Jimin?" she said.

"Oh, so you can talk. I was thinking you couldn't." I said messing with her.

She just stood there staring at me.

"Fuck this, move" I said.

Y/n (pov)

"What did he just say?" I thought. "This brat" I whispered

"Ayo Park Chop " I yelled at him as he was walking away.

He turned around and looked at me with an irritated face.

"You're a bitch" I said walking up to him.

He looked at me, eyes widening in shock.

" You know what, fuck you. You're wasting my time." I said and left.
I heard him scoff behind me.
Jimin (pov)

I scoffed as I watched her walk away.
"She'll pay for that later. " I thought to myself before walking away with a smirk slowly forming on my face.
"Shits abouta get intresting."

____________________________________

I hope u enjoyed that! I finished editing it is it should be better in a way. I hope. Anyway, thank you for reading!