Pt. 19

I hate you park Jimin...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"I hate you park Jimin... but why do I have these feelings for you" I said to my self.

I Just sat there crying, then I decided to take a shower to calm myself down. In the shower I kept on thinking to myself" y/n stop having these feelings , you don't like him, he just called a bitch ,  you should't feel this way. " After showering I felt better but denied to go to bed. That night Jimin didn't come back home. 

The next morning I woke up early and went to the stage to practice my solo. I was in the back stage getting ready. 

Jimin pov. 

Last night I didn't go back to my room, I don't want to see that bitch. Who does she think she is to yell at me like that , huh. 

So to day I decided to to something that will be something nice to watch. I went to "OUR" room and saw that she was no there, so I went to lists room. I knocked on the door , not long after she opened the door.

"oh Jimin, what are you doing here?" Lisa asked.

"oh um is y/n here?" I asked her.

"oh no she said she wasn't in a good mood today so she went to the stage. Do you happen to know what she's upset about" she asked me curiously.

"o-oh no" I said giving her my most innocent smile

"ok well see you later." she said and cloud the door.

"haha y/n just wait." I said smirking to myself.

I went to the store and bought some oil and brought to the stage.

I saw that she wasn't on the stage yet and went to work.

I smeared oil all over the stage and almost slipped myself. 

"haha this would be fun." I whispered.

I hid behind the curtains on the side. She came out, she looks really tired, hm. 

She looked at the stage floor and made a weird face. Oh no did she fine. She then shrugged and went on with what she was getting ready to do.

She positioned she self for the begging move. She music then started and she started to dance. She looked so graceful, I was mesmerized  by her dancing but then I remembered that I came here to do. Then it happened she was close to the edge of stage and then she suddenly slipped and fell off the stage. There was a loud thump.

"oooooo that seems like a hard fall" I said to myself.

Then I heard someone whining like it was in pain. the I realized it was y/n. Yeah that just hurt. 

Then I hard someone yell" Y/N!!!!!"

 I turned around but was still hidden. I was j-hope running towards her.

"omg y/n are you ok?" he asked. Then a rushed of jealousy came across my body.

"n-no" I heard her sob.

"why, are you hurt?" he asked.

"j-hope I can't move my foot" she replied And thats when I knew something bad had heppened.

He quickly picked her up and and ran out. I then went out too.

your pov.

I was dancing when I slipped and fell off stage and landed hard. The stage was extra slippery today. I started crying cause it hurt so bad.  I tried to move but I could move my leg. Then my thoughts hit my like a truck.