pt.12

thank you..

-----------------------------------------

Since, Lisa, Jennie, and me are friends again... after lunch we went to class together. 

In the hallway I saw the jerk face that started all  of this.

"um can I talk to y/n for a second" he said

"um...ok" Lisa said and walked off

"w-what? you don't just walk away-ugh whatever" I said and turned to Jimin 

"what do you want and make it quick" I said really annoyed

"why weren't you at school the past week?" he asked like he cared about me

"why do you care huh?" I asked him curious of what he would say.

"I-because if you were gone I would have know to bully and people would think I'm doing something to my "girlfriend" so that she wouldn't come to school" he said.

ha I knew it, why would you think he would actually care about you. 

"for the last time I'm not and never will be your girlfriend." I said in his face and walked off.

Jimin pov 

did she just talk back to be? I tried to talk to her nicly after I slapped  but I guess she didn't like that.

hm I smirked, well I guess I won't have to pretend to be nice anymore. 

your pov 

after class I wen to my locker and when I opened it a bucket of water poured on me.

"uugghhhhhh, PARK JIMIN!!!!" I yelled, everyone was laughing and whispering about about me.

I stomped off to find that jerk.

I saw him standing by his locker with his earbuds in. I went over to him and pulled them out and yelled"park Jimin !!"

"what!" he yelled back. he the eyed me up and down and realized why I came to him. He smirked and said

"ha! y/n why are u so wet?, but it suits you" he said mocking me

"shut the fuck up Park Jimin! Why can't you just leave me alone, isn't slapping me enough?" I said to him really mad. I saw his expression change into a serious one and it was scary, but I can't let him see that.

"well, of course its not enough. I want to do more and more until you can't take it anymore..." he said. I was getting really mad at this point

"well what do you want me to do so you won't bother me anymore" I said to him trying to contain the anger thats building up inside me.

"I want you to leave this university.." he said without any emotions in his voice. I face went blank.  How can he just tell me to leave my dream university.

"N-no! I'm not going to leave because some random jerk told me to!" I yelled at his face

"well then I'll make your life a living hell as long as your here" and with that he walked off.

I stared at his back thinking about my future in this place.

after school at practice

"why do I have to dance with him!!" I whined to jhope

'because you two are the best dancers on the team and I don't want to repeat my self again" he said back to me.

"ugh" I walked off.

time skip.... 

after I practiced my solo, he came in and yelled 

" hey we have to practice!"

"I know! you don't have to tell me." I yelled back 

" whatever I just don't want a partner that doesn't remember anything" he said annoyed 

"you know what lets just get this over with I don't want to see that face of yours' I said getting the music ready 

"ok whatever" he said and then we started practicing.

during the "practicing" process he kept complaining about how I was not in sync or I'm not using enough force when I'm doing perfectly fine. He is so annoying and to make it worse the song is a love song and we are far away from that.

after practicing and putting up with him for about an hour we finally got it nailed and I've got to admit we did pretty good and he is actually a really good dancer ill give him credit for that, but everything else is just... trash. His additude, his arrogance, his I don't don't know just everything about him other than the dancing.

after practice I went home and took a nice long shower.

I was on my bed web browsing my mom called me

" honey come down here, me and your dad have something to discuss with you!" 

"ok!" I yelled and went down stairs

when I went in the living room I saw both my mom and dad and the aura felt weird. I have bad feeling that something going to happen.

As I sat down my mom started talking.

" y/n we have something important to talk to you about" 

" ok whatever your say I'm just gonna put this out there. I do not want a sibling ok? that was an idea when I was young but not anymore' I said to them

they had a blank expression on. There was an awkward feeling in the air.

"um ok? any way what we wanted to talk about is that your school called us and said that someone told them that somebody put a bucket of water in your locker and it splashed all over you. Are you getting bullied in school" she asked worriedly 

"w-what of course not!, it was just a little prank nothing big" I said hoping that she would bye it.

"well your grades have also gone down are you sure it was just a little prank?" she asked not believing me.

"yes I'm not being pranked and why are you asking me that?" I asked getting a little frustrated.

" me and your dad had decided if we find out your being bullied we are dropping you out of that university and going to that law school that we want you to go to." she said. I was shocked 

this can't be happening.....

---------------------------------------

hello😃😃 thank you, for reading my story !!!!!!