Pt 20

"y/nnnn"

----------------------------------------

I turned back and saw the person I don't ever want to see again.

"what do you want huh? Aren't you happy?" I said .

He looked at me smirking " I am and it happened faster than I planned. I guess that incident helped"

"what do you mean?" I asked confused.

"you know that accident you had in Japan, well guess who did it?" he said opening his arms.

"wait you did it?" I said shocked.

"what surprised?" he said with the most evil smile anyone would see.

I was shocked no words would come out and plus my hurting ankle, which isn't helping at this situation..

"b-but why? I know you hate me but why did you do this Jimin! HUH? WHY? I LOST THE CHANCE TO COMPETE IN THE COMPETITION THAT IVE BEEN WORKING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR,TO PERFORM IN FRONT OF A LIVE AUDIENCE KNOW THAT I WAS GOING TO WIN THIS. I THOUGHT YOU WOLDNT GO THIS BUT.. you went to far Jimin... you crossed the line time. Now that I won't be here anymore, I bet you'll be the happiest person alive, but I won't let that happened. Jimin.. I HOPE YOU LIVE IN PAIN,SORROW,AND REGRET.  I WANT YOU TO LIVE AS TERRIBLE AS I DID . LOSE YOUR DREAMS AND MOSTLY......lose the person you love the most" and with that I ran away. Crying my heart out.

Jimin pov. 

After she said all that she ran away leaving in shock. "how can she say that much and infect yelled it" I thought to my self, but I suddenly thought of what she last said.

"lose the person I love the most" I said to myself. Somehow that got stuck in my mind. I started to feel guilty, why though? you hate her Jimin, but then why are you feeling guilty. ARGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! I yelled and ran away with that sentence stuck in my head.

Y/n pov. 

After I ran away , I ended up in my room , crying loudly and I locked the door. 

"honey whats wrong?" my mom said knowing my door because its locked. I didn't answer her and continued crying. Then I heard my dad come.

"what happening?" he asked

"well I-i don't know. Y/n ran in the house crying and went straight to her room and locked it. She's been crying for the past 10 minutes" I heard my mom say.

"I got this, y/n honey please open the door. Your moms really worried about you. Please honey open the door!" he said. I got off the bed still crying and slowly opened the door and saw two worried faces. I immediately hugged them.

"oh my baby, it going to be okay. Calm down, clam down." my mom said trying to clam me down.

"b-but" I said as I cried.

"It ok, breath, breath"my mom said as she inhaled and exhaled and I did the same and I guess it did calm me down.

" ok now tell me what happened " mom said.

" nothing" I said obviously lying.

"well there is definitely something when you were crying for ten minutes." mom said. 

"well um*sniff* someone rejected me" I said lying. Oh my god y/n, can't you come up with a better lie than this. 

"It's ok honey, you deserve someone better anyways" my mom replied -_-

"ok? um so you can go now I think I feet better" I said pushing her out the door.

"ok-ok ill call you down when dinner is ready" my mom said outside the door.