school

"GET UP" my very annoying brother yells. Hi my name is Sarah I am not a morning person. My brother is named Meatball (my friend though of the name) "GET UP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL FORCEFULLY DRAG YOU DOWN HERE" I shoot out of bed just knowing that he will do that because last to line I wouldn't get up he did drag me down stairs. I took a shower then I got dressed. I just forgot to tell you, how can I forget this, I am a werewolf and I will be shifting tomorrow. My friends that I have is Zoe who is always hyper. And Buck, who is really quiet he is never hyper.

 The best way to put it is they are completely opposite and I am in between. My dad's name is  Aiden  and my mom's is Trini but they are in California for a year. I walk out the door to see Zoe and Buck bickering like an old married couple. "HEY" I yelled catching their attention. They stop look at me and then Buck walks over to me and we both do the bro hug and yes I know that is a bro thing but I hate girl hugs. I walk over to Zoe and we both high five each other. "What were you both bickering about?" I asked them. " Um... nothing" Buck says while rubbing the back of his neck, he does that when he is nervous, while looking down at the ground. I dragged them both to the car. I put Buck in the back and I get into the shotgun. Half way there my favorite song comes on: Cake by the Ocean by DNCE. "I LOVE THIS SONG" I say then I crank the volume all the way up.

A.N. first to comment I will send you a big fat fluffy unicorn. the chapters will be getting longer and better