NINJA WOLF

2 weeks later

Sarah's pov

"Sarah come out of your bedroom and tell me what's wrong" Zoe says. I am sitting in my bed staring out the window.

'MATES DEPRESSED TOO GO BACK TO MATE'

'I can't'

'Why?'

'Cause he'll never forgive me'

'Give him a chance try apologizing'

'You sure'

'Yes'

'I'll go back when she leaves.'

'Ok'

I put all of my stuff in a bag and open the window then I shift ripping all of my cloths but I don't care. I leap out the window silently like a ninja.
I SHALL BE CALLED NINJA WOLF.

'PAY ATTENTION' Midnight yells at me.

'Okay what died up your butt'

'GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'

'Sorry'

I keep walking for a couple hours till I hear a really deadly growl that sounded like a cat. I turn and see a mountain lion I attacked the cat ripped it's head off.

'Seriously.'

'What, it's a cat. Cats suck.'

I start to run then I hear another growl. I look and see a bunch of wolves that belong in another pack. I pull back my ears and lay on my back being submissive showing that I'm not a threat.

Davids pov
"Alpha, there is a rogue getting attacked by the West Moon pack, what should we do?" a gaurds asks.

"I'll go check it out"

"SARAH." I see Sarah being ambushed by the West Moon pack members. I growl really loud chasing everyone away. I walk over her to see if she is okay. She gets up. We head to the room for her to go to bed.

Sarahs pov

I wake up and smell pancakes,I follow the smell and see David making pancakes,. I watch as his back muscles move.
"They are all yours you know"
I jumped,what,.
"You were watching me"
"I was not looking,and I'm sorry for leaving "
He stops and turns around and then next thing I know I am pushed against the wall and he is kissing me. I feel fireworks everywhere,we both pull away panting little,.
"I'm not mad at you"
"You sure"
" yes"
He served the pancakes to me and I ate them.

A.N I GOING TO ADD ANOTHER CHARACTER TO THE STORY ANY IDEAS BEST NAME I WILL PUT IN THE BOOK. You can even say want you want Him to look like.